Kankuro~Broken

Name: Ayumi

Age: 17

Looks: Medium black hair, metallic blue eyes, purple eye shadow, grey long sleeve shirt, black pants with colorful paint slats, black ninja shoes

Status: Jonin

Crush: Kankuro

~~Story Start~~

"Kankan-sama!!" I yelled as I glomped Kankuro. I had made that nick name for him a while ago. I think its cute, but he thinks its annoying and stupid. He thinks the same about me too.

"Ayumi, seriously get off." he commanded.

"Did I scare you Kankan-sama?" I asked a smile on my face.

"No. Your being annoying and your distracting me from my training." He answered. My smile faded.

"I only wanted to spar with you..." I said disappointed. He looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me that?" He asked.

"Well, you always call me annoying so...." I trailed off.

"I don't mean it in a bad way but, Ayumi you can be..."

"Annoying.."

"No its just that..." He gave me an apologetic look. He didn't say anything else.

"Told you..." I said running away with tears in my eyes.

He didn't try to run after me either. I knew it, he hates me. I ran and ran until I got to my house. I ran into my room and shut the door. I layed faced down on my bed and thought. I knew I messed from time to time, but not enough to call me annoying. I don't get it, I honestly don't.

I try harder and harder to get his attention. I train everyday where he's able to see my skills, I try to always look my best, I offer to help him with his paper work. But still, nothing. I'm good friends with Gaara and Temari, but Kankuro just hates me. I even where his favorite color as my eye shadow.

Nothing, not a complement, not a stare, not even a side glance. I'm not gonna worry about him anymore, I love him, but whats the point of loving someone that doesn't love you back? I sighed and wiped away the tears that fell from my eyes. My mom walked threw my door.

"Yumi-chan, I have a mission tonight, and don't forget that Temari is spending the night as well." She said, I nodded.

"Ok mom, I got ya." I replied, she came and sat next to me on my bed.

"Hun, is there something wrong?" She asked, another single tear fell down my face.

"It was Kankuro again... He called me annoying again. I only wanted to spar with him this time. Mom I'm so confused." I said, another tear running down my cheek.

"Its gonna be alright Yumi-chan, everything's gonna be alright.: She said pulling an arm around me.

"How did you tell dad how you felt about him?" I asked, she smiled.

"Well, I just came out with it, but your father confessed first." She answered. I nodded.

"Well I doubt that Kankuro is gonna confess first, I think I'm just gonna keep it a secret." I said, my mom shook her head.

"If you do that, he'll never know." She replied, I nodded.

"Thanks mom." I said, she gave me a kiss on the forehead, she then stood up and walked out of my door.

"Hunny! Temari's here!!" She yelled, I got up and walked to my living room. Temari was in the front door way with her over night bag. She ran up to me and dragged me to my room.