Kankuro~Tigers and Kitties(;

Name: Yuki

Age: 18

Looks: Shoulder length black hair, tan, hazel/green eyes, bigger in the chest area, tattoo of a butterfly on her ankle.

Personality: Silly, fun, smart, very serious at times, lazy, outgoing (this is so me!)

Village: Suna

~~~~~~~WOMP WOMP WOMP~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day. The Jonin exams. Temari passed, Gaara passed, and know it was up to me and Kankuro to pass as well. He waited a year to take it with me, us partners gotta stick together. To bad it was a single person exams. No teams. Darn.

And right now, I'm in the middle of the wriiten exam. Honestly these questions are WAY too easy, I answered them all with a breeze. Kankuro on the other hand...

*flashback*

"Dude, come study with me. We both need to study." I stated, Kankuro chuckled.

"Imma wing it," He replied, I sighed.

"You can't pass threw life just, 'winging it' you know?"

"Oh lighten up! What has ever happened by winging a test? I bet Temari did, so did that brat Naruto. They passed, so I can too." He answered. I sighed again.

"Fine then." I said, he nodded as we parted ways to go home.

*flashback over*

I sighed, remembering that he didn't study.

Kankuro POV~

I ran my fingers threw my hair, getting frustrated. How and the hell was I suppose if "Ninja A" threw the kunai at "Enimie B" at 38 MPH?? WHO WOULD KNOW THAT CRAP?!?!?!?!

"Damn it..." I cursed under my breath, a monitor ninja to my left started to write things down on his clip board.

I sighed and bit my lip. 'Why didn't I study??' I asked myself mentally. I sighed again and wrote down what I could.

"TIMES UP!" The head ninja person yelled from the front of the room. I sighed and looked at Yuki, she winked at me and I smiled. 'Thank God I was on the last question...' I said in my head, followed by a sigh.

****

"That test was WAY too easy dude!" Yuki boasted walking into the dango shop with me, I glared at her.

"Bull! That test way hard as hell!" I said loudly, she laughed and sat down.

"That's why its called 'studying' you know?" She said, sarcasm in her voice.

"Shut up." I said sitting down next to her, she giggled.

"Not my fault that Kitty couldn't do his work!" She cooed, pinching my cheeks.

"I should be a Tiger! I have stripes!" I whined, she laughed.

"Fine, your a Tiger that says MEOW!" She laughed, I snorted.

"Then your a bird that yells 'Sharingun'." I taunted, she stopped laughing, knowing what I meant.

"Meow." She purred, I glared.

"You always seem to make me feel stupid don't you?" I asked, she nodded, a smile on her face.

"Tiger goes 'MEOW!" She purred again, taking my hat.

"Then your a Kitty." I replied, she smirked.

"Me a Kitty that goes RAWR!" She yelled, holding her hands up like claws.