Kakashi~Damn Kids

Name: Rin Suyama (If Rin is someones name in Naruto, then I jinxed myself cause I jus chose a random name)

Age: 28 (Regular naruto show when Sasuke was still there, same age as Kakashi)

Looks: Black hair; she keeps half of it in a poiny-tail, the other half is down (Kinda like Anko but its not spikey) Brown eyes, tan skin (Kiba's complection), wears fishnet leggings, black shorts, short longsleeve shirt (Ya kno, the shirts that go halfway down ur arm?) wears her headband around her neck.

Personality: Free-spirited, out going, deep thinker, hard worker, can be childish at times.

Her and Kakashi were realy close friends when they were younger, but then Rin moved away when they were both about 10. She came back everyother year to visit him, but its been about five years now. She misses him, and she believes that he forgot about her. So now, currently she moved back to the Leaf Village to be reunited with him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kakashi....Ppppsssstttttt.....Kakashi...." I whisper hollered behind him, he jumped a bit startled and turned around with "Come Come Paradise" in his hand...Damn book.

"Can I help you miss?" He asked putting the book away in his back pocket.

"Kakashi, don't you remember me?" I asked, he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry miss but I don't," He said plainly.

"Can't believe you forgot your best friend.." I said sadly, he chuckled.

"Rin, I'm not stupid, I know its you." He said giving me a hug. I smiled and hugged him back, "How have you been Rin? Its been so long." He said letting me go, I let go as well and looked at him.

"I've been good Kakashi thanks, what about you? And students?" I asked he sighed.

"Yes, three of them actually. Uchiha S-"

"There's an Uchiha on your squad?" I asked he nodded.

"Yes, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, and Uzumaki Naruto. They're something I guess." He said looking around, he smirked threw the mask. "What about you? Any students?" He questioned, I shook my head.

"Nah, I ride solo dude." I said crossing my arms, he chuckled.

"I don't blame you, they can be a handful at most times." He stated, I nodded.

"Pppsssttt! Kakashi Sensai, pssttt!" I heard someone hiss.

"And speaking of students....What is it you want now?" He asked loking up at a rooftop. There were three kids up there. One a girl with pink hair, a blonde boy with blue eyes, and a pale boy with....Bird-like hair and onyx eyes.

The blonde boy waved Kakashi to come up there with him, Kakashi shook his head. They all growled, Kakashi rolled his eyes. I giggled, Kakashi raised an eyebrow at me.

"Its not funny..." He said kinda upset.

"Well go see what they want then, I don't mind." I replied.

"Ya Kakashi listen to your girlfriend!" The little girl with pink hair shouted, I blushed and Kakashi went wide eyed.

"I-Its not like that." I studdered, the kids snickered.

"All of you get down here..." Kakashi said firmly, the kids had a panic lok in their eyes and came down.

"Yes sensai?" They all asked.

"Rin is not my girlfriend, she's a childhod friend of mine. 'K?" Kakashi asked, they all nodded, but they crossed their fingers behind their back, I smiled. The blonde boy turned around.