Sasuke~ I Wanna Marry My Stalker....

Name: Misaki

Age: 13

Looks:  Long black hair, emo bangs with red highlights, onyx eyes, black mesh shirt, grey skinny jeans, kantana she keeps strapped to her back, black ninja shoes.

Personality: warm hearted towards most people, lazy-ish, srtadigist, strong attitude.

*Her best friend is Hinata*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(It's Valentines Day)

"I can't believe that I'm lonely on Valentines day..." I muttered walking down the streets of Konoha, I looked around and saw everyone all 'smoochy smoochy' and what not. I groaned as I decided to head to the training grounds.

There, by himself was the famous Sasuke Uchiha. 'WOAH! Did I just see Sasuke alone? On Valentines day? Ok, who slipped drugs in Sakura and Ino's breakfast? He should be showered in chocolates and cards by now.'

I decided to ponder over my thoughts by going to sit next to him in the grass.

"Never thought I would see an Uchiha alone on a day like this..." I said sitting down, he looked at me, and he had something in his hand.

"Better than being harrassed by Sakura and Ino, and what about you? You don't have anything either..." He muttered looking away.

"Well, I did get chocolates, but not from the guy I like..." I said, he looked at me funny.

"Who's this guy?" He questioned, I raised an eyebrow. Since when was he ever interested in someone's life.

"Just a boy..." I teased.

"Hmp..." Was his only reply. I rolled my eyes and then realized something.

"Your realy talking to me!" I said happily.

"Yea, is that a bad thing?" He asked.

"No, its just that you don't talk to people unless there being annoying....Wait..." I stopped as I thought about what I just said. He chuckled.

"Your not annoying..." He muttered into my ear, a chill went down my spine. His voice was just. . . . . Memorizing.

"Thanks.." I replied into his ear, he backed away, and put something in my hand.

"Happy Valentines Day..." He said. He stood up, then dissapeared.

I looked in my hand and it was a chocolate. It was a heart shaped piece of white chocolate. Different. I stood up and went home and laid down in my bed.

"He gave me chocolate..." I murmered a smile on my face.

~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~

After I finished my shower, I looked at me room window, and there was a note on it. It read:

Roses are red,

Vilotes are blue,

My heart beats,

Just for you...

And the hand writing was so....Neat. Was a girl sending me this? Hopefuly not. I shook my head and went outside to get some fresh air. I looked on my door, and there was another note. It read:

I know who you admire..

'What and the hell? Who is this person?' I thought as I made my way to the Hyuga house. When I walked up to the step, Neji came oput looking ever so smug to see me there.

"Whats up? A new porn just came out or something? Why you all happy?" I questioned, he only smirked.

"Its nothing, but I saw someone posting notes on your windows and door. Can't help but laugh at who the person is giving you these things." He chuckled, I raised an eyebrow.