Hidan~ Don't touch me.

Name: Mitsuki, or Mitsu

Past: Born in Yugakure, Her parents died and Jashin adopted her, she became a Jashinist at age 21. She joined the Akatsuki a year after Hidan

Age: 21 (immortal)

A few extras: She has a wolf demon sealed inside her, so she has wolf ears and a wolf tail. She has a very bad habit of swearing and cursing and usually fights a lot with Hidan.

Likes: Dango, blood, killing, fighting, making fun of akatsuki members

Dislikes: Tobi, Hidan, Orochimaru, eggs, and being ordered around

*

I was laying down on the large beanie bag chair in the living room. It was a very quiet day at the base today, and it was perfect for a puppy-nap. My ears twitched slightly in my sleep and I felt a slight nudge on my tail. I switched my positions n the chair so that my tail and left arm were hanging off of it, the rest of my body curled up.

"Damn she's a heavy sleeper..."

"Don't mess with her Hidan..un...."

"C'mon Deidara don't be a wimp!"

"Hmm.... No."

"Deidaraaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!"

"I'm not doing it Hidan...yeah"

"F*cking wimp..."

I stirred around in my sleep and opened my eyes with a flutter of my eyelashes. My head was facing away from them so they couldn't tell I was awake. I felt my tail get brushed with a hand and then it got pulled. I turned around fast and grabbed Hidan by the collar of his jacket.

"Have a good rest bitch?" He asked with a cocky smile.

"No one. Touches. My. Tail." I growled.

"I did." He smiled widely.

I slapped him across the face and then pushed him out of my way before heading to my room so I could go back to bed. "YOU DAUGHTER OF A BITCH!" He yelled after me as I kept walking.

I entered my room and then payed down with a yawn, "Why does he always have to touch me...." I grumbled closing my eyes.

Hidan POV-

I was sitting on the couch with an ice pack to my cheek, "I thought that you don't get hurt un."

"I don't but my face is too beautiful to have a bruise," I replied.

"You're full of it. But honestly, why do you like getting her mad? You know she doesn't like you and hates being touched by you." Deidara said sitting down with a beer.

"So? She'll come sooner or later, they all do." I shrugged and turned on the tv.

Mitsuki POV-

I woke up a couple of hours later and it was dinner time. I fixed my hair really fast and went to the kitchen. Konan and Pien were cooking dinner and I went to the dinning room. I sat down in my usual seat and Hidan sat down next to me. My ear twitched in frustration and I looked over at him, "Go away,"

"Well if ya wanna get technical Im supposed to be sitting there because that was my original seat. We go through this shit every fucking time Mitsu." Hidan replied putting his head I his hand and smirking.

"So fucking what? Go sit next to your partner," I motioned my head towards Kakuzu who was counting his money.

"Deidara and Sasori sit on either side of him. Besides, I like this seat. I get to be close to my sexy puppy," he winked at me and I picked up my fork. I held it so it was in stabbing position and stabbed him in the family jewels.