Sasori~ My Puppet Pal

Name: Shy

Age: How ever old Sasori is

Looks: LOOK AT LE~ SMEXXXY PICTURE!!! ---->> (Ok so its not EXACTLY right there but u get the idea)

Personality: Shy, quiet, loud around her friends

Best friends: Deidara, and Tobi~kun(:

~~~~~~~Me sees you reading.....(;~~~~~

I was calmly sitting in the living room when a puppet of Sasori's walked in and sat next to me," Hello lady."

"U-Um, hi." I replied, the puppet put his hand on my thigh and I blushed.

"I think you should be my puppet pal."

"That's sweet, but I'm not good at using puppets." I replied, the puppet frowned.

"Sasori-dana would be happy to teach you then. He can be sweet at times as well."

"I'll consider it. Thank you Mr. Puppet." I replied, the puppet smiled.

"Call me Hokage-sama." The puppet said, he then walked out of the room.

"The first hokage as a puppet.." I muttered, then Deidara walked in.

"Hi." He greeted sitting down next to me, I nodded a hello. "Shy?"

"Hm?"

"You like Sasori-dana don't you?" He asked, I blushed madly and looked away.

"U-um, well I guess so." I answered, he nodded and then Tobi came in and ran across the room.

"TOBI THOUGHT IT WAS MY PUPPET PAL SASORI-KUN!!!! TOBI DIDN'T KNOW!!!!"

"I'm gonna kill him.." Sasori said with his needle tail dripping with poison.

"NO!!! TOBI SORRY!!" Tobi yelled hiding behind me. Sasori stopped and blinked.

"Move."

"No, I wont let you hurt him. He didn't know...what did he do?" I asked.

"He decorated my new puppet to look like some...some...."

"Tobi's twin sister." Tobi answered, I could tell he was smiling through his mask.

"Gggrrr..." Sasori growled. Tobi hid behind me more.

"Listen, I'll clean it off for you. Just leave Tobi-kun alone please. He didn't mean to do it." I said sweetly, Sasori sighed.

"Fine. It will take a while though...he used sharpie markers..." Sasori said glaring at Tobi, Tobi shuddered as Sasori walked away.

"Thank you Shy-chan! Tobi loves you so much!" Tobi said hugging me from behind.

"No problem....Tobi...I need....to...breathe!" I said out of breath. He loosened his grip and soon let me go. "Thank you Tobi."

"No problem Shy-chan, Tobi is sorry that you have to clean up his mess. Tobi thought it was his puppet pal he got from Ebay." tobi said rubbing the back of his head.

"It's ok Tobi, don't worry about it." I said with a smile, he nodded.

"It's fine Tobi-san, Shy likes Sasori-dana anyways.." Deidara said with a smirk. I blushed.

"Oooooo! Shy-chan likes Sasori-dana!" Tobi said happily with a giggle.

"Shhh! N-Not so loud!" I said blushing more.

"Don't worry Shy-chan! Tobi-kun will help you with Sasori-dana!" Tobi said with a salute.

"N-No, its fine. Thank you though Tobi-kun." I said with a smile, he crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head.