Kiba~I'll Buy You A Drink

name: Naomi Charin.

Age: 21 (after Shippuden Kiba's the same age)

Appearance: long black hair with blue and green streaks, and bright blue eyes.

Wears: Leaf village headband on her neck, black leggings with cut-ins shaped like butterflies, black tank top but a purple fishnet shirt over the top.

Charin clan: Known best for their ability to control water, and having a kekkei genkai called 'Charinisence'.

~Epilog~(ALSO A SPOILER ABOUT SOME THINGS TO THOSE WHO DON'T READS THE MANGA. SKIP READING THIS IF YOU WANT! REMEMBER I WARNED YOU)

After the Fourth Shinobi World War (spoiled) Naruto and Sasuke finally had an all out fight. Luckily for Naruto, he won. Meaning Sasuke has come back to the village, Sasuke is now an ANBU. Tsunade saw the Naruto has grown to be a splendid ninja, and has let him acompany her as the Seventh Hokage. (^^Most of that isnt really true, but yes, there was a sixth Hokage...Its was Dango but Sasuke killed him (LOL Spoiler within a spoiler).) After years of rebuilding the Village under Naruto and Tsunade's orders, the Village became better than it ever was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It 12:00 noon, and Kiba and I were in a bar. And just as always, I was asking questions about Shino. Kiba was getting annoyied with my antics, but....This was the only way I could talk to him.

"So, does he have any siblings?" I asked, Kiba took another shot and he stared at me.

"I'm pretty sure he has a sister. Why don't you ask him these things?" He asked, I shrugged.

"Well..." I trailed off.

"Well?" He asked, I sighed.

"Can't really say..." I answered, he sighed and ordered a drink.

"Always the same thing..." He muttered, I sighed as he slid me the drink. "Have a drink and forget about Shino." He suggested, I nodded and chugged down the drink.

"Its een awhile since I drank like this..." I said ordering another drink.

'Arrnnn....!' Akamaru whined, I looked at the white dog. (Believe it or not, he got bigger)

"Whats the matter boy?" Kiba asked, along with a burp.

'ARF!'

"I'm not drunk yet..." Kiba siad, with abother sip of his drink. He finished his last glass (wich was his 20th) and he dragged me out of the bar. "C'mon, I'll walk you home." he said.

"Prft! Fur Shur Kiba!" I said, half out of my mind. He stopped dragging me and held onto my shoulders.

"Ya know Naomi, I love you." He said with a hiccup.

"I love you to buddy!" I agreed, he shook his head.

"No, no. I mean I realy love you." He repeated, I nodded.

"Prove it." I giggled.

"Wah?" He asked, almost falling over.

"Prove to me that you love me." I repeated, he nodded.

Before I knew it, we were making out. Not just the regular making out, but lip locking, tounge twrilling, butt grabbin' making out. And even though I was WAY more drunk than he was, I loved every minute of it.

"We gotta stop..." Kiba said pulling away, I whined.

"But I was having fun!!" I said, along with a hiccup.

"Lets do this somewhere else...." He stated dragging me down the street.

"Ooohhh! Sasuke!" I yelled breaking away from Kiba and running to the raven haired ANBU.