Naruto~I'm A Nmber One, Not A Number Two

Name: Yukida Akatowa

Looks: Black hair around her mid back, 5"6, bright purple eyes, birth mark in the shape of a star on her back, peachy colored skin, black ninja shoes, wears headband around waist, red short sleeve shirt, black ninja jeans.

Personality: Hyper-active, intelligent, funny.

~~~~~~Story be startin!!~~~~~

~Age 12~

I started to try and fix my hair before Sasuke came over. What can I say, the guy was totally gorgeous. He walked past me, he gave me a side glance with his onyx eyes.

"Hey Sasuke..." I greeted as he walked past.

"Hmp..." He replied still walking.

"Oh my god! Yuki! He totally checked you out!" Akikeru squealed.

"I try my best!" I said happily. Proud of my victory. Then, Naruto came running over.

"Hey! Yuki-chan! I got this flower for you, I remembered how you said that you liked them so..." He said handing me a blue and white flower. It was my favorite though. I sniffed it, it must have been freshly pucked, it smelled wonderful.

"Thank you Naruto, that's so sweet of you." I said giving him an assuring smile.

"Yuki, are you really talking to that loser?" I heard Ino say from behind me. I turned and took a glance at her.

"Well I...." I looked at Naruto, "I was....Just telling him to leave...Right Naruto?" I asked, he gave me a confused look.

"But I thought that..." He trailed off. "Right...Bye Yuki-chan..." He said turning around and leaving.

"I'm sorry Naruto...." I whispered under my breath.

"Its about time you got rid of him Yuki, I mean, it was OK when he liked Sakura, but your way too pretty of a girl to like that guy." Ino continued.

"Yea...Too pretty...." I said walking away to where Naruto was. I started to run, I soon found him laying in a meadow of flowers. "Hey dude..." I said laying next to him, he sat up and looked at me.

"Did Ino put you up to this?" He asked.

"What? No, course not." I answered, he stood up as I sat up.

"Then why all that back there all of a sudden? We were best friends! We used to be thicker than Choji! Now every time your around Ino, it gets completely different! What happened to you Yuki-chan!?" He questioned angrily.

"Nothing Naruto I-"

"NO! You let popularity get to your head!," He yelled pulling something out of his pocket. "And to think, I was gonna give you this.... Happy early birthday Ino #2..." He said throwing something at me. I picked it up in my hands and looked at it. It was my birth stone. An April Diamond. It had a tint of blue and purple to it. I could tell already that it cost a lot. A tear ran down my face.

"I'm a number one, not a number two..." I cried holding myself. "I'm a number one..." I pleaded. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and it was Kakashi. He put his book away and sat down next to me.

"For once Yuki, I think Naruto was right....You have been acting differently when your around Ino. What is all that about anyways?" He questioned.

"Well, I....I can't be seen with Naruto as frequently as I used to because.....Well, if I am around him, people tease and laugh at me. So, I stay away from him..." I said sobbing.

"Then, that's not being a true friend, now is it Yuki?" He questioned.

"N-No..." I answered.

"And come to think about it, you almost are a douple-ganger of Ino." He stated. "A number two of Ino." He continued, I started to cry even more.