Chapter 34 *WARNING*

Start from the beginning

   "Y-yea..." agreeing and looking down in shame from even thinking of that. "I've been wanting to know since your death...I was only told that you died in your sleep and the next day uncle Lou only found you dead. The funeral was a week after your death and Cole tried as much to survive. But he would cry himself to sleep sometimes and would come to school with swollen eyes."

   "I guess its about time I finally come out...Lou kept this a secret from everyone because he knows how I really felt about myself. He has been loyal to me to the very end and that's why I love him so much. Back then when I was still alive I actually suffered from depression..."Cassandra finally confessed looking down in shame as well, to the first person in so long after Lou. (Y/n)'s eyes went wide in pure shock from what she was hearing, her second mother was depressed. "My childhood wasn't a very pretty sight since my family only ignored me and I've been bullied  all my life from others. I never had much of a self-esteem back then which created so much pain for me. Thats when I started cutting, it was the only thing that would keep me sane even if I was hurting myself. Most of my life I felt like a dead doll which was hard for me to connect to other and I become rather cold, well until I met Lou."

   "It was a slow process for me to even trust him, but at some point I slowly began to trust him to be my friend and even fell in love with him. When I told him the truth, the only thing going through my mind that he wouldn't accept me and this was over. But in the end he did accept me for who I am and only loved me even more. He took care of me, helped me try to stop and not wanting him to leave me I stop. We married years after and then we had Cole, my pride and joy. I wanted to give him the childhood I never gone to have, then something mazing came along...you" Cassandra explain, looking over to (Y/n) with a loving gaze. "You were there making his childhood far more better than before. But at the same time I could see you had a strong relationship that I bet you would be together just like in your childhood. Not only that but at some point I say myself in your shoes and it scared me. That's why I try to become close to you and try to make you happy because I didn't want you to go through what I went through."

   "But...your demons came back...they would taunt you until they got what they wanted, to only create mayhem in your mind and lose your sanity" (Y/n) confess looking over to Cassandra who was shock that she knew that. "I actually went through that, once my parents died something hit me so hard, that I would be alone for the rest of my life. And I sorta did follow your footsteps. But what about your story, how did they come back."

   "No matter what there will be memories that would haunt us and making us believe them to be true. I still was weak, even after being diagnose with cancer at some point I believed that here was nothing more for me to do. I become distance to everyone, to Cole and Lou. Then having enough of the thoughts I ended it all" finishing her story. There was now pure silence between the two. No matter what they shared a history that not many would know. One had it since she was born while the other developed it after the terrible death of her parents. But no matter how you see it, depression can hurt you no matter what, other would never see because they would ignore he painful cries for help. 

   "You know, Cole actually helped me...when he found out about me cutting" (y/n) said cutting the silence. "he was raging for so many days and ignored me. I was completely scared that I just lost my best friend because of my stupid thoughts but he came back. He tried everything in his power to help me in some way. I'm just happy he  never did quit on me, thats probably why I fell in love with him. When he has his mind on something he won't stop until he completes it and there is so many other things that I love about him."

~CASSANDRA POV~ (I'M ON A ROLL T^T)

   "So...you are in love with my son" I ask looking over to (Y/n) who froze, looks like the secret is out. She seems to be changing the subject that involved Cole in some way until I opened that topic. Did something happen between the two of them? "Did something happen?"