The Dragonsheild Guild And Gendonlune Academy Will Always Be Number 1!

Start from the beginning

"Oh no!! Keira has been struck down!!"

Keira's teammates and classmates looked at the fight with shocked looks on their faces and Keira had crashed landed on the ground her greatsword got destroyed in the process. Laura smirked and she then spoke up.

"You said you have stronger magical energy but, look at the state of you now, you haven't got much energy left."

Vincent was shocked when he watched Keira kneeling down and panting in exhaustion. Keira then thought to herself.

'Keep thinking like that "Sister" right now I'm just fooling you into thinking that you're gonna win but, once you've fallen into my trap, I can then use my secret weapon.'

Keira glanced at her Frostguard and then she looked back at Laura. She then stood up from the ground.

"Keep dreaming loser, but I'm still stronger than you and you're in for a world of hurt."

"I'd like to see you try but let's see if you can dodge this!!"

Laura raised her death scythe and then she spun it around really quickly and then she started to create a tornado of wind and ice. The golem did the same with his weapon while the demon goddess and Keira just stood there unfazed as they both watched this. Laura smirked and she then shouted.

"So long! Nice knowing you sister! Ice magic!! Twin tornado storm!!"

Laura shouted as she stopped spinning her death scythe and then the twin tornados headed towards Keira and the demon goddess and then there was an explosion. The wind blew so strong that everyone in the crowd and Keira's teammates had to shield their faces from the strong wind and Ice. Once the wind died down, Keira's teammates were kneeling down and they were wiping the ice off themselves.

"Is everybody alive?"

Hakko asked her teammates as they shook off some of the ice and snow. Kagura stood up and she ran her fingers through her hair to get rid of the small bits of the ice that were stuck in her hair.

"Somehow, we're all still alive."

"But what about Keira?"

Sora asked the others and then they looked at what happened. The crowd was shocked when they saw a large chunk of ice in the centre of the arena's battlefield and Keira was nowhere to be seen. The crowd was shocked when they saw that large chunk of ice and they all there was no way that Keira survived it. The announcer then spoke up.

"Oh my goodness, Keira is nowhere to be seen and it looks like Laura is the only one who is still there."

Keira's teammates were all shocked and disappointed that they've lost a strong member of their team. Laura smirked and she then spoke up.

"It looks like I won this fight, you call yourself the Ice Empress's daughter it looks like you're nothing more than a big joke and so is your guild and your school and you know something else, you lot will always be losers."

Vincent frowned when she said this and then Yukino shouted.

"Hey!! who are you calling losers?! you know nothing about my sister and my family!!"

"Save it for someone who even cares, brat."

Yukino frowned and then a tick mark appeared and she then shouted.

"That's it! let me at her!!"

Yukino tried to charge at her by leaping off the railing but, Luca grabbed her in time and he said to her.

"Whoa! easy kid! you don't want to go down there!"

"Let me go, Luca! I wanna beat that Zomira girl for insulting me and my guild!!"