"It's going to be a great weekend for you. You're going to steal the red carpet and your performance is gonna be hot," he said, "you got it. There's nothing for your worry about."

"My dress and my performance outfit are going to break the Internet," I flipped her hair and did an over the shoulder pose, "just make sure you keep your hard on hidden."

His eyebrow perked up, "what the hell are you gonna be wearing?"

"I told you it's a surprise."

"Nah, stop playing."

Watching him try to get all serious made me laugh.

"This shit ain't funny," he tried to keep from laughing, "don't be showing off all my fuckin goods now."

"Your goods?"

"You heard me. You said that shit was mine when I was stroking the fuck outta that-"

"My dress...It's classy," I stopped him from continuing, "but very...very sexy."

"An onstage?"

"Leather, short shorts, black, plaid, thigh high Loubutions."

"Am I gonna see ass?"

I shrugged with a smirk.

"You do know," he squinted his eyes at me, "stop fucking with me."

"I love you," I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss, "you're so cute when you're frustrated."

Before he could say anything else the waitress returned with our receipt. Aubrey left her a nice tip that she was very thankful for. He got Spoons and Chubbs attention, who sat a couple booths down from us, to let them know we were ready to go. Through the class windows I could see Jibba pull up to the front.

Spoons led the way with Juggles trailing him like always. Aubrey and I were between them. He guided me in front of him.

As soon as they started to inch closer, Spoons gave them a fair warning to fall back. It made them drawback slightly. I'd back off too. His arms were like the size of both of my legs.

"She's beautiful Drake!"

"When's the album coming out?"

"Are you still dating Serena?"

"Will you be at the U.S. Open?"

"You look wonderful, Emilia!"

Once we were all inside, Spoons checked to make sure everyone was good before giving Jibba the command to take off. They moved so militant. Explains why Aubrey is rarely ever bothered when he's out in public.

I had to tune it out their words and remember that they were looking for a story. Something to sell their photos to magazines. This was one of those things I was going to have to get used to. Not only was my boyfriend is the top musician in the business right now, but I , Emilia Carrick, was about to make a name for myself by the time Sunday night came to a close.

At 5:00 pm I had arrived at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles. Aubrey had Jibba drive me. I would have brought Court or Owen along so I wouldn't be completely alone, but I had to keep the performance piece a surprise.

I was met at the back entrance by a man introducing himself as the production manager. He said he would take me to Nicki's dressing room. The rehearsal would start in the next fifteen minutes. I hope I was dressed appropriately. Golden State t-shirt distressed jeans, and white OVO 10's. Aubrey said dress comfortable, so I took his word.

The production manager, Carl, knocked gently on the door. We waited a few minutes before a rather large man in all black opened it. Must be security. Once Carl let him know what was going on, he stepped to the side as gestured for me to come in.