Epilogue: part 2

Baram POV ;

I set in the kitchen with Dara and Jin oppa stuffing my face with pancakes that he made.

"Are you really angry at him, because you don't look like at all," Jin oppa said teasingly.

"Oppa I eat a lot when I am angry," I said staring at him.

 "When you will forgive him?" Dara unnie asked. She had the soft spot for her bias. I am jealous!!

"I am not willing to? Even if I insisted that today is important he doesn't remember. How can he forget? Why is he keeping always forget about things? He never forgot his rap lines, why when it comes to me he keep forgotten?" I hissed stabbing the pancakes on my plate.

"Wowow girl stop with the forgot word, you said it more than 4 times," Jin oppa said stoping my killing scene. Sorry pancakes!!

 "So what's the plan now?" Dara unnie gets my attention again.

"Nothing, he will stay with Bora at home. I don't want to see him today so he's not allowed to come to the party, and he will not HELP either," I said putting the pressure on help. Usually, on object stuff, Namjoon never helps.

"Good, I was worry about his help. Because all he can do is breaking stuff," See, Jin oppa agreed with me.

Dara unnie phone ring, it was Gini calling.

She looked at after she finished the call, "Gini said that she needs help in the bakery. Apparently, she was busy talking to Jongkook and forgot that she has a cake to make and now she's late to do all the work alone."

"What with everyone forgetting stuff today. She can be irresponsible and silly sometimes. I need to help the boys with the decoration, what about Yoori?" I asked.

"Yoori and the boys are busy with the customers, they can't help her."

 "Don't worry about the decoration I can handle it with the boys," Jin oppa said giving me the signal that I can go. I gather my stuff, "Okay I am going, thanks for the breakfast," They nodded and I headed to the bakery.

Jin POV;

Baram is always the forgiving kind, but now I can see that Namjoon is really in trouble. She's right. How can he always remember his rap lines and forget about a day like this?

"Jagi you got a message," Dara handed me my phone.

 "Oh shit, we made a mistake," I said my hand on my mouth.

"Watch your language in front of the baby," Dara scold punching my arm.

 "Sorry, but Baram should not go to the bakery now," She looked confused at me, "Namjoon asked Gini to bake a cake for him to make up with her".

 "So now Baram will bake the cake that supposes to be gifted to her, that's unfair to hair".

"If Namjoon knew about that he'll freak out, so let them resolve their problems alone. I want to have a quality time with my darling and my son before the aliens come to help in decoration," I cuddled her and caressed her big tummy which held in it the little boy that I will see soon.

Gini POV;

"Yah oppa what I am going to do now. I kept talking to you and forgot about the cake that I had to prepare," I whined. We had so much to talk about that I forgot my duty. We talked for 3 hours and now I am stuck in the kitchen and I don't know what to do.

 "Hey calm down just call Baram, she'll help you," Oppa said. 

"Unnie is the solution thanks Jagi. I will call you after I finish my work so you come and pick me"