The past

Back to 3 years ago;

(In a practice room, there were four gorgeous girls dancing with all their heart into the music).

A woman entered the room and one of the girls stopped the music and they all bowed to her.

Baram POV;

She is the CEO of 'More than dreams'. Her name is Seonmul, it means gift and she was like a gift for us. She was so kind, supportive and work hard to make us debut. Our agency was small and not popular so she had to work harder than everyone. But the smile never left her lips, which gave us hope that one day we will do well at the stage not in the practice room only.

She loves us like her daughters and hates when we called her CEO or Seonmul-shi so we call her Guifto-chan because it's her Japanese name.

We saw her getting in the room. I stopped the music and we greeted her.

"Anyohaseyo Guifto-chan"

"Chill girls, just drop the formal greetings already. I know you girls worked so hard so bought some snacks to eat". She said laughing and showing plastic bags in her both hands.

"YEEEY, yokchi our deponim (CEO) is the best," We said at ones. We do this thing: We look at each other and guess what the other will say and say it together. We're pretty good in it now. One look and we know.

"I told girls not calling me that. Anyway, let's just eat and work harder your debut is next month. Our mouths dropped. "Supriiiiiiise"

 "REALLY? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR US NOW TO DEBUT?" We yelled in disbelief. That was so much to take. That's a big dream coming true.

 "Girls you're more than ready. I know that you will be awesome so don't be stressed and work hard for the debut stage," Her kind words give us the power that energetic drinks can't do.

"I am not ready, I can't even rap like unnie" She's way better than me, I am not a good one.

"Pabo-yah, you weren't a rapper at the first place and trust me you are more than just good to debut. So don't underestimate yourself and instead work harder" I nodded to the main rapper drawing a big smile on my face.

" She's right and I am willing on you girls so FIGHTING!!" Guifto-chan cheered. 

"We promise that we will be perfect and you will never regret letting us get in the stage," Assured the leader unnie.

"Yes, we will," We confirmed.

"Fighting girl, Eat and rest well," She said while living.

Our group name was "Seonmul", yeah our CEO name. It was the least that we can do for her and at the same time, a push for us to work hard and not drop her name by a failure.

I was the maknae, vocalist, rapper and dancer but I excel on dancing more. Bora unnie was the leader, the eldest and the main vocalist. Her voice is like heaven. Iseul unnie was the main dancer and a vocalist. I can't compete with her, she can dance every dance genre and get the choreography on the first look. And Hyuna unnie was the main rapper and a great dancer. She has an electric tongue, she's the most awesome rapper I heard the entire my life. 

We were complete and we had everything.

We spend all the month busy form recording for the album, to the photos shoots, to the dance practices. We didn't rest and we got all ready fans from the trailers and the MV that we dropped. It was awesome how people talk about us before even our debut stage. We were so happy, nervous and excited at the same time.

Until that day came, it was before our debut day by a week.

Our leader got a call from one of the producers that we worked with, telling her that we need to go to the studio, to do some modification in some tracks. We needed to rush to the studio but our manager wasn't there so she had to drive.

Yeah, I know what's in your minds, it's true we had an accident not because of the speed no; because of the brakes. She couldn't control them because they were cut.

Our leaders died in this incident and the rest of us got some fractures and wounds but it wasn't major because we were sitting in the back.

It turns out later that it was a saesang (obsessive fans) of one of the popular girl groups in the industry who did it. He thought of us as rivals to his beloved group and that he needs to get rid of.

This incident made our name at the top of every news chart. But after days everything went calm and they forgot about us. Our CEO blamed herself for not taking care of us enough so she left and no one heard about her after that.

She left the agency to a producer from her family. Our group fell apart obviously, without our Guifto and unnie we were nothing. The new CEO raised our names and pictures from every search server.

I was the only one that didn't leave. I had nothing, the KIM family will never accept a girl that press knows her well as a part of them, yeah the reputation thing. To be honest, after my parent and granny death, I never think of myself a part of this family. All they think about is money and power.

So my choice was to stay in the company hoping that one day the owner will come back to her place. 

But she didn't I was disappointed with her. I had to debut but I don't have a group so I saw my dream to be in stage faded day after day.

I spend two years in depression, the only thing that supported me back then was a group that debuted from a small agency like me.  BTS, they were awesome and every word they said in their music or rap touched my heart deeply. They gave me the hope to fight again and don't give up.

A/N: (That poem I wrote was to fight depression)

Our agency got bigger thanks to a mixed group of boys and girls that became popular. I wished that I were with them but the CEO told me that I can't perform as a pop girl to not revealed my past story. In idol life, you should be perfect so, you need to hide everything will make the press talk about it.

The solution was to not dance or rap but, to change my image to a cute and soft ballad singer. I accepted because I was dying to get in the stage, I did everything he told me. 

I was a good vocalist, a good songwriter and my image helped me to get popularity very soon even if I am still a rookie that debuted a year ago. I met my unnies back stages but we just greet each other. After they left, everything turns awkward between us.

I always miss Bora unnie and Guifto-chan. I wish that I can get back as the maknae of my group and get again the love that my unnies gave to me. Every time I see girl groups, I imagine how ours would it be now.

As I promised this chapter is just a continuation of the other because it was so short.

Hope you like it and not get bored reading it.