She's in the hospital

(A/N: Hello, I changed the POVS a lot in this chapter so be careful while reading***ENJOY!)

Author POV;

Baram got in the hospital at the right time but, she lost a lot of blood because the stab was deep. She was lucky that the knife didn't touch any organ.

Jin POV;

I promised Baram that I won't tell the boys about meeting her but I will. Promises are made to be broke right?

I need to go to record my part for the song and I'll tell them there.

(At the studio)

 "Hello guys, I am ready to record my part".

"Hyung, why are you so late even Yoongi hyung, did his part," Jimin asked.

"Sorry, I was busy and I have met someone that helped me a lot," I sometimes fail to create suspense.

"Someone that we know?" Jongkook asked curiously. Well, guess I didn't totally fail.

 "Yeah, Baram," I simply answer. I was smiling but they're definitely not, they were shocked.

"W-what? Baram, How? Why? Where?" The leader shouts from the shock.

 "Chill lover boy, I will answer everything". I can't blame him he was waiting all the time to see her. "Miss Jung asks me to help her vocalists for the performance, and guess who she asked for the choreography. Yeah, she asked Baram so that's how we met".

"I never knew that Baram can choreograph a song," Hoseok speaks.

 "You should've known because she was the friend of Sungdeuk hyung that helped us in OUR choreographies".

"Wait for real?" Now it's time for Taehyung to shout.

 "Yeap she was connected to us all the time, helping without we knew. She was RG and the mysterious choreographer," I said with a sad smile.

 "How she is? Did she look good? Did she look healthy? Did you take her phone number?" The lover boy asked breathlessly.

 "She not as cheerful like she was. But, when she was dancing she seems to look happy. I promised her to not tell you that I met her. She told me she will soon but she's not ready for now," I stopped when I realized something. "And sorry I forgot to take her phone number".

 "Why she said she's not ready?" Yoongi blurts, we all switch our focus to the sleepy male sitting at the couch far from where we were sitting. Was he half sleeping or what?

 "She knows that her notebook is in Namjoon hands. I think she was waiting for us to react after reading it. I acted that I don't know about it so she doesn't jump to conclusions that we hate her or something like that," I assured them and they sigh in relief.

"I feel so bad that I let her waiting for my answer," Namjoon said lowing his face.

"Hyung you didn't know about that, so don't blame yourself," Jongkook rubbed his hyung back easing his tension.

 "After she'll listen to the song she'll understand everything and, I am sure she'll come back to us," Jimin chimed positively.

Everyone nodded agreeing with what Jimin said. It took us minutes in silence until Yoongi broke it.

 "Jin hyung what are you waiting for? Go to record your part," He reminded me of my job huh.

 "Oh sorry," I run to the studio room and it didn't took me so long to end up. It went smoother then I thought, it was a great song that I am sure that Baram will like it.