Back to Korea

Baram POV;

"When we were all time complaining about how life is unfair to us they were people that were doing their best to protect us and make sure that we did not get hurt".

Remember Miss Jung my university professor, I was in contact with her for two years now. She was so sorry that I was revealed that day but she wanted for me to do what I like. WHY? How did she know? It turns out that she's Guifto-chan best friend, yeah true I was shocked at first but now I get why she gave me the rap part, not Jin oppa. I was basically studying those years and she sends me all the exams that they passed so now I am a senior and I don't even attend university.

After Guifto-chan appeared, all my feelings got mixed, I didn't know if I was happy to see her again or I was upset that she left me drowned in pain. But I was her daughter, and the daughter can forget her mom right? 

Mr.Bang Si-hyuk was also so helpful, he helped me to do everything I love and support me totally. Even when I realized that Guifto-chan was the one that suggests it I didn't mind. He saw my talents and believe in them, he extends his hand for help when no one did. So, I am thankful to him.

All of them tried there best to make me back to Korea but, they gave up when they saw how stubborn I am. Making me write the song and send it to Namjoon oppa was his idea. Yeah, and it worked. Namjoon send me a message on TV and I cried my blood because of it.

I know that maybe you all think of me as a selfish person, I do too sometimes. I think I am a little, I just don't wanna get hurt again. I know that I am hurting the others also but. If I staid and tell them that it's okay Fighting, we can do it, they'll end up hurting their carriers and trust me I know how music means to them more than anyone.

At least that what my brain says, my heart says the opposite.

I followed my brain all those past years, I got hurt, I miss them, I miss him. My love to him is immature but really I do love him.

First, he was my bias, I was always in love with his rap and the music he wrote. True I saw him handsome and tall but I never see him as the other fans. I never dreamed to kiss him or hug him or see his abs. In fact, I hated fans that think like that. But after, when I become his friend, he cares for me, helps me, supports me, gives me clothes when I was wet and makes me tea when I was sobbing. How could I not fall in love with his sweetness? Is the reason that I don't want to meet him is that I am afraid that my one side love grow bigger? I think no because it grows bigger just by seeing him in shows and listening to his music so, NO.

I think I need to take a step. I will follow my heart now and accept Mr.Chul's offer. I will stay in Korea for 5 months if it happens that I met him I will confess if not I will take it as we don't destine to be together and come back to LA.

******

It was Monday when Mr.Chul came to me. Today is Saturday and I took all those days thinking about what's gonna happen if I meet them and what I gonna say to them. 

At phone;

"Hello Mr.Chul, how you're doing?"

 "I am perfectly fine Miss Baram thanks and you?" He asked back.

 "I do too, I have the answer for you," It was excitement and a bit of stress mixed in my voice.

"I am waiting to hear it"

 "Okay, then I accept to be part of this project. I will do my best to make it a success in Korea".

"I am already sure that you will. But, you have to get ready we need to go this Sunday to prepare all the papers," He informed.