To LA

Namjoon POV ;

I let her go, but inside me I wanted her to stay next to me and continue chatting in the road; just like a driving date. I thought that I just like her character and talent but it turned out to be something else. I don't know if that's feeling is what we called love?

I need to talk to the guys, let's head first to granny's house. 

"Halmeoni, I am" I yelled at the entrance of the always opened house. She is a pharmacist that has all the kind of Chinese medicine you'll need. And, her tiny traditional house is always open for who needs her.

"OH my son, I miss you. How do you doing? You look pale and sick," She hugging me with her small body.

 "Yeah halmeoni, I have a bad cold and I need your magical medicine," I smiled at her worried face.

"Anything for my son," She gave kissed my cheek before she went to her room.

I grab my laptop from my luggage to call one of the boys but before I did, I received a one from Jin hyung.

"Oh hello hyung I was just about to call you," I greeted.

"Is Baram still with you?" He asked out of blue.

"No, I took her home, why are you asking?" I asked confusingly. 

 "Don't get jealous little boy," And, he went from the teasing friend to a person with a serious issue. "But, we have bad news".

"Stop the tension hyung and, tell me what's happening," What it this bad news associated with Baram.

"I was talking to a friend from her agency and he told me about Baram story. But the bad thing that her CEO will not renew her contract because of what's happened and he'll use media for it soon.  She may know it already. I just wanted to tell to treat her well".

 "No she doesn't, I met her yesterday and the matter was about her unnies that wasn't feeling good. She didn't mention the contract thing so, I don't think she knows" I feel sorry about this girl. Why she has to pass by all these troubles?

"Did something bad happened yesterday?" Hoseok asked with worry drawn all over his face.

 "Yeah, she was so sad yesterday. Her unnies from their former group threatened to not talk about the incident or they'll hurt her. she was upset and hurt because she used to love them. It happened that we met by coincidence so we spend time together," I explained.

"She must be hurt after everything she passed by," Jimin concludes with a hurt voice. 

 "Yeah she is. But, she's also strong she bare it with a wide smile" A little sad smile draw in their faces, the same as mine when I was talking.

 "I think hyung is deeply in love," Taehyung start again and everyone followed him teasing me which I can't stop or deny it anymore.

 "That's why I wanted to call you guys, I think that I am really," I muttered and by second they started to clapping and screaming so loud especially Hoseok who was hyper excited.

"What made you confirm that hyung?" Ask the younger curiously.

 "I don't know, she's just cute, beautiful and talented. She has passed by a lot of hardship but still acts friendly that you can't think that she's sad for real. She does care about everyone around her and love them. I just want to see the happiness in her eyes in the place of the sadness that she always hid it with a big and bright smile. I want to do everything for her sake and protect so if we can that love I guess I fall deeply in it," I always write music about it, feel it around friends and family but, this is different. It is sweetly different.