We can be friends

All BTS eyes were on me waiting for me to RAP!! I am nervous like I going to do an audition in front of them. Okay Baram, try to relax they don't expect much. You're not a rapper in their eyes, so everything you gonna say will be good to them so just spell it already.

"I am getting sleepy". He blinks at me several times.

 "OOH sorry, and okay I will rap something. Hope you all like it". Eyes on me mean always getting nervous but I started anyway. 

Get out of my way

I am not listening to whatever u say

To you, I am not an easy prey

At least I am not from today

You don't want me to success

You're afraid that I'll kick your ass

To you, I will never lose

I walk in the way that I choose

I am now so strong

I feel like King Kong

You'll never put me down

I'll never give you my crown.

I remember I wrote this with one of my unnies and I was so into it that I forgot about the boys. After finishing I raised my head, I saw people with wide eyes looking at me.

 "Hello, guys I finished, what you think?"

"I am not sleepy anymore" He said blinking again. I was confused about what I am going to say next.

"Is that really you? The way you're dressing and your dance skills and now you're rapping Deeeeabak". It's a normal reaction from you Tae oppa.

"Why you agreed when I said we have a problem in the script if you are that good?" Jin oppa asked.

 "It's a part of me that I don't show to anyone, so I wasn't confident telling that I am good doing both of rapping and dancing. Plus, I wasn't good at the level you are guys so yeah".

 "You so humble Baram. I think that you're the problem now hyung". Jimin said joking with Jin oppa.

"No I don't have rap lines and I worked in my dancing, and I know now that we going to killed it in the stage"He said embarrassed but flashing a large smile.
"I feel like we have a new golden maknae, you can sing, dance, rap and you're younger then Jongkook".

"Hyung, I will stay always the golden maknae no matter what okay," Jongkook pouted looking at him.

"Yeah you are and you will be always, Jongkook Oppa," I teased putting weight on oppa, he just looks cute with his bunny teeth. Yeah I know, I am fangirl, after all, I know those stuff. I also know that he hates being called oppa.

"Don't call me oppa your not that younger than me!" He exclaimed a start blushing.

 "hhhh okey jongkook-shiiiiiii,"

Everyone in the room starts laughing, we kept chatting for hours. They invited me to be their friend since we will meet a lot in the future. How can I say no? I agreed immediately, they are BTS after all. It was my dream to just talk to them, now I am blessed being a friend with them.

I guess fun time always end soon, my manager came to take me so I promise Jin oppa to work hard for the assignment after tomorrow.

(In the van)

To think of it RM didn't tell me if I did well in my rapping, he just stayed quiet the rest of the time. I kept glancing at him but he had a straight face all the time. Why? He didn't like it? After all, I am not that good at rapping. I didn't rap the last two years, but Suga oppa said that I was good enough to be part of a group.

I wanted so hard to get a compliment from my bias, but I guess I need to work hard to get his attention.

UUUH stop Baram thinking like a fan now and be a little bit professional. I scold myself to get those ideas of my mind but it's useless. I already know what the meaning of a freak fan and I don't wanna be one.

Ding Ding;

 OH, I got a message, ooh holy ***, it's from RM oppa. Just to mention we, me and the members exchanged our numbers to add me in a group in Kakao talkI was so shocked that I couldn't open the message.. but I did anyway.

 Hello Baram, your rap was so dope. I am sorry that I didn't compliment you like the others but I was just surprised by who good you are".

I didn't know how to reply, I wrote much time and raised.

"Thanks oppa it's so nice of you."

"I am sorry that your agency making you waste your skills like that Hope for you the best, good night".

 "Good night oppa, thanks again".

I admit that it was too awkward but I felt warm inside, thinking about how he is nice and all the Bangtan members, now my feeling got mixed when I recall what he said (I am sorry about your agency making you waste your skills). He also says it.

It was too hard for me when I knew that I can't debut as a rapper and dancer. Believe it or not, I was a member of a girl group but we couldn't make it because of this huge incident.

Psst: I am sorry that chapter was short I will write the next one soon so please guys I need your support. I hope you can comment or vote just to push to write more.

OOh, I am the one who wrote that rap part so sorry if it's lame. It's just one of my poems so include it there, hah

Thank you for reading my book.