Party

Baram POV;

Now I really like being in university, the feeling of being a student is awesome especially when you have a friend next to you like Jin oppa. I don't want to lie sometimes I feel annoyed and irritated when my colleagues treat me as a star and wanted to take photos and wants me to sign photographs, but I am still grateful that they like my music.

It's been months that I hang out with BTS whenever I could, after shows, at green rooms. I just love spending time with them, they're so gentle and polite with anyone. We danced and rap together. I wish that I am still with unnies maybe we could be like them and I could be like Jongkook oppa, their golden maknae. They give me the warmness and the coziness of the real family.

I gonna miss them, they have to stay in the USA for their tour and to attend shows there. Their popularity now is no joke, they have fans everywhere in the world.

Before traveling, I decided to through a surprise party with their managers and they agreed to. I even bake myself the cake (A fan heart).

After my performance, I went to their restroom and organize everything. Lucky that I had to perform before them so I had time to make the room look perfect.

"CHokahayoo BTS wooooow" I yelled with the staff in a union.

They were surprised and I was happy that they liked it. They blow the candles and wish happiness for everyone.

"Kamssa Baram, you're the best," Taehyung approaches me and gives me a quick hug.

"When did you plane everything? I didn't feel anything the whole day," Asked the leader.

 "Yesterday was my off day, so I bake the cake. I asked your managers if I could come to your restroom and through the party after my performance, and likely they agreed. They even helped me" I giggled.

"You did bake the cake alone? I can tell that you are a good baker," Jin oppa said licking his thumb finger from chocolate.

"No I am not that good, I learned from my halmeoni."

"I want to say to her thank you for this delicious cake," Jimin oppa said dramatically.

 "Oh, she's died". I lowered my gaze to the floor. Jimin got a kick from Jongkook wish made me laugh. He apologized to me immediately. 

 "No don't be, I enjoy backing remembering her next to me. So guys feel free if you want me to bake anything."

"Thank you, such a good friend," Hoseok oppa gave me a side hug.

They all make me feel like I have a family again.

While Yoongi oppa was sleeping, we kept chatting until it gets dark. My manager was busy so Namjoon oppa suggests to give me a rid.

I know it's short but I wanted to give the part that Baram and Namjoon get to know each other a good story so I need to think about how it could be.