Support

I grab my phone and search in the news. I saw my performance with Jin oppa, someone film it and update it. When I saw the comments, all the citizens say that I am a fake person, that I am a shame to be an idol. I was insulted, they're bringing the past again why?? With this stupid fault, I am dragging my Unnies to the hole with me. Hope that no one will recognize them as Sonmeul girls.

***

I set in the car looking at the windows trying my best to stop tears, but I just couldn't. It was so dark inside me, and my heart ached.

I felt like Namjoon oppa wanted to help or cheer me but he just let me cry.

(At BTS house)

I entered me and Namjoon oppa seeing the members seating looking at me with sad faces,  they already know what's happened.

 "Baram, we are so sorry about what happened. But can you tell us the full story? We may help".

Everyone nodded hoping that I can speak. Namjoon oppa gave me a seat so I could rest.

I started talking from the first time I met Guifto-chan, back to our trainee days, and that I am not a ballad singer originally. I talked about the incident and how everything faded after it. They knew about it, they were also trainees back then.

I had to say again that I am a fan of them and their music helped me to get back and stand in my feet. I told them that I needed to stand up in the stage again so I changed my stage name to my real one and change my personality for the sake of music.

After I finished talking I looked in their eyes. They were concerned about me and they cared. I felt safe next to them so I stopped crying. 

They give me the guest room so I could rest and sleep. I appreciate their kindness I took a hot shower that made me relax and after hours of thinking I did sleep.

(It's 5:00 am)

I slowly woke up and it's still early, but I heard footsteps next to my room. I fixed my messy hair and get out of the room.

"OH, you're awake, sorry to disturb you're sleeping".

"No, no problem I was awake" 

Namjoon oppa came out of his drying his wet hair. "Did you sleep well?"  I nodded "Let's get down to the kitchen. Jin hyung is making breakfast". He smiled at me warmly showing his dimples which hit my heart badly.

"I will do my morning routine and get down," I said getting back to my room.

"Okay we'll wait for you," said Hoseok while getting downstairs.

I did as I said, I took a shower and Jimin oppa gave me some of his clothes. It was comfy gray pants and a hoodie. After dressing up I get down and it smelled delicious.

Jin oppa gave me a bowl of rice and we eat the kimishi stew together. It was delicious that made tears drops remembering my granny.

 "Oh tears, did something happened?" Taehyung who's stiing in front of me asked worriedly.

Jongkook gave him a punch in the arm making him remember what's happened yesterday.

"Oh, nothing my granny just came to my mind while eating this delicious stew. Thanks for the meal Jin oppa," I said drying my face with the tissues that Jongkook passed them for me.

"Glad that you enjoyed it," Jin oppa cheered tabbing my head.

 "You already know that we need to travel today to the USA," I nodded to Yoongi oppa.

"Yeah I know that's why I trough the party for you guys hhh" I flashed a small smile.

"We called your manager to come to pick you up. But if you wanna stay here we don't have any problem," reassured the leader.

"Oh no, you guys did a lot for me, Thank you for the bottom of my heart,"  I will never forget their kindness for me.

 "Of course we gonna keep in touch with you, and we'll keep you update with everything, you're our fan after all," said Jimin with a bright smile on his face.

"Yeah, I will be happy to know everything about your tour since I don't gonna see it," I said quietly but they hear it of course. 

"I want you to forget about what happened yesterday. Tomorrow will be better and brighter," I nodded agreeing with the sunshine.

"Thanks, hobbie oppa, I will".

***

They needed to go to not miss the flight so my manager came to pick me. But he didn't take me to my house, guess where I am going?

To the mansion of Kim family.

I refused first, but since I don't have where to go and the front of my house is filled by reporters I was obligated to go there.

I am now in front of the gate, I have a lot of memories here, How can I stay here again after all those past years?

 "Oh Baram, you're here, why you're staying at the door come in," A voice said behind me. I turned to find a tall and handsome black haired guy. 

After the death of my granny, my uncle and my aunt came to leave here. They have a boy at my age named Junho. We used to play together back in America but I pushed him away when his parents took everything after the death of my granny. They were after the money so, when my granny died they took all the heritage with an illegal way.

"OH Junho, how are you?" I said instantly.

"I am fine. Sorry about what happened, I saw the news. I hope you can back to your fans soon, don't forget I am one of them. So better get in stage soon," He said trying to smooth the tense.

 "Thanks, man I appreciate it," I smiled at him. I never thought that he listens to my music.

We entered the house and I saw my uncle and aunt waiting for, for what?? Just to tell me that I am a disappointment and I will never raise the name of my family.

Junho wanted to comfort me but I quickly run to my room and slam the door.

As I need them to say that, I am draining in pain and all they think about it is just money and the name of the family. 

I called Sungjae and likely he was in his parent house (The mansion next us).

I went to his house for a sleepover with him and Peniel.