Success

(In home)

I set at my bed remembering all that's happened to me these past years. The tears start to drop out. I cried too hard because I miss them, I miss them all.

They cared for me, they protect me, I don't feel safe now they all gone. My parents, my granny, Guifto-chan and Unnie. They're gone, I wish that I am with them now. I hate my life alone I just loved them that much.

I slept while crying. I do that lot, crying and sleeping. Yeah, welcome to my depressed life.

The next day I went to practice with Jin oppa for the last time, everyone was friendly with me I felt warm between them. Honestly, their friendship is like a treasure that every lonely person like me, want to hunt it no matter what.

Even if they were around me I was on another planet. I was so lost so I couldn't laugh at their jokes either talk with them freely.

They're just getting close to me so quickly that made me feel afraid to lost them like the others.

(The d-day)

At the changing room, I was sitting alone stressed because it was my first assignment, and to be honest I am more afraid to ruin everything and make Jin oppa fail because of me.

He came to the room to check on me.

"You didn't dress yet, we going to be the next," He said pushing me to the dresser.

Jin oppa looks good no matter what he's wearing. A simple pink hoodie, grey sweatpants and he looks so hot.

"I will, I will not take a lot of time. Just wait for me a little oppa," I said closing the dressing room.

"Okay I am waiting," He confirmed with a big and soft smile.

I get dressed in a comfy grey top, black sweat pants, and a black mask on my face. I looked at the mirror and it fits me well. I want to dress like that all the time.

Wait a minute, I should not dress like that in front of people and they are students that will watch the scene. What to do, I forget about that? What if they recognize me? 

Okay, girl, stop panicking no one will know who you are after 3 years, so let's chill OKAY.

 But there is something fishy why Miss Jung gives us this scene. Normally I am the one who should sing and the boy is the one who raps, why it's the opposite? 

I tried to erase those thoughts out of my head to be more focused on my role.

It's time, I stand on the university stage. It wasn't that big neither small, just good enough. It is already my turn and Jin Oppa. Our stage is about two trainers in the practice room working hard.

After acting our part which was complaining about how life is hard and how we may not get the chance to get on stage. We danced and he sang before I did my part.

We did it perfectly and Jin oppa high note was totally amazing. After that, we had some lines about our dreams and how we should be optimistic about getting the chance to debut as an idol.

Every one clapped hard at the end, which made me feel relieved. I looked at Jin oppa and he was blowing his famous fly kisses that mad the fans heart melt. He looked at me and I can tell that he was happy and proud of me at the same time.

I was comfortable with the mask on my face. But when Miss Jung went up to the stage to greet us, she said my name and ask me to remove. I hesitated for a bit but... I did it anyway.