Achievement

Bang Si-Hyuk POV; (Surprise!!!!)

I had that friend that I know years for now. She was a positive and supportive woman that loves every trainee in her company. But due to an incident happened to her favorite group, she felt guilty that she couldn't stop what happened and left.

Honestly, I came to LA to meet her. I didn't know that she was hiding there. I think LA turns to be a hot hiding spot.

It was at night when I arrive me and Sungdeuk to LA. I came for a reason to here to meet Baram. Guifto gave me her bakery address and wanted me to help her do what she loves. I already know that this girl is talented because Namjoon talked about her so much.

Apparently, Guifto felt guilty about what happened to her and how everyone moved in his music life but she didn't. So, she wanted me to help her and I like to add in my company a new producer for my new artists.

I finished talking to Baram, and this girl is really talented not just in music but her baking is awesome. I headed to the coffee shop where I planned to meet Guifto there.

 "Long time no saw, Guifto-chan," I said at the spacing woman in front of me.

 "You used to call me Guifto, so don't use the formal talk with me," She chuckled.

"It's just I didn't see you for so long. So, were you hiding in LA all this long?"

"No, I was in Japan. I came to LA because I knew that Baram is here. You did what I ask you?" She said avoiding any question from me about her life.

"Yeah, she is now one of the Big Hit members," I confirmed.

 "I told you that you will not regret it," She said smiling.

"I was sure that I will not, she's your student. But tell me, why you did suddenly show up after all those years?" That's what I wanted to ask her from the time my plane landed in LA.

 "I regret leaving the music industry and I don't wanna see Baram do the after time pass. she's a talented girl with a pure heart. I did hurt her by leaving but now, I will make sure that she's okay," She said with a mom's smile on her lips.

"You act like a mom," I joked.

 "You act like a dad when it comes to BTS; by the way, I am happy for their success".

"Yeah thanks, you'll never gonna come back to "More than dreams"?

"I will but not now, I have to finish some business before kicking this asshole from my agency"

 "Glad that you gonna come back soon. I'll have you as a colleague again,"

The next day I gave the contract to Sungdeuk to give it to Baram and I was glad when he said that she'll help him in the choreography.

Author POV;

BTS new album gets out and not surprising it got the love for all ARMY in the world. It was cheerful and at the same time with a story that touches every person's heart.

Baram was so excited and happy seeing her moves in BTS performance. She was proud of herself that she could do something good to them. It still hurt her seeing them but, she couldn't cut it out and stay away from enjoying their music.

BTS was so busy promoting that they could neither sleep nor eat their meals well. But they were happy that they could reach the billboard again with a high rank that the precedent album. 

*****

After 2 years; 

Author POV;