Crush and trouble

Author POV;

Flashback to the first practice day, when Baram rapped and danced in front of BTS for the first time.

After Baram dismissed the boys had a little chat before going to their house.

"I didn't know that a ballad singer could be that good in rapping," stated Yoongi.

"She's totally good. I bet she'll succeed more if she let people know about it," said Hoseok.

"It's kind of weird that her agency doesn't let her perform as she wants. They'll be the first to get benefits from her talents," Jin chuckled at the problematic. 

Everyone agreed to what Jin said but someone was at the moon when they were talking.

"Hey, hey hyuuuuung where are you? Are you okay??" Snapping his finger in front of Namjoon trying to wake him up. They all realized that he didn't talk after a long time.

"Y-yeah yeah I am okay". Suddenly respond to Taehyung.

"Hyung, is there something bothering you?" asked the maknea.

 "No nothing, but I have something to confess," 

"Tell us hyung maybe we can help you," said Jimin tabbing his hyung shoulder.

"Okay, maybe it's sound crazy, but I have some feelings for Baram. You all know that I have a thing on a girl that could rap. She took me off my guards when she rapped. I wasn't expecting from her and I felt butterflies and electricity in my stomach. I think I like her already. I don't know it feels weird," He confesses looking at the floor.

 "Hyung is liking someone, hyung is a man now." the youngest screamed teasing him.

All the boys congratulate him and assure him that they can help him to get to know her more. Especially that all of them kind of like her being around as a good friend and a little sister.

*

*

*

Jin POV;

We all had fun talking until it gets late. Baram's manager had some stuff to do at the agency so he couldn't come to pick her so, we all looked at Namjoon giving him a sigh to give her a ride, but he didn't understand.

"I don't have a mask with me can you guys give me one I need to take a taxi?" She asked politely.

 "You'll be revealed anyway with this outfit on you," Jongkook stated looking at her.

 "Yeah, how dumb I am??" She was looking at the dress she was wearing no knowing what to do.

 "Don't worry Namjoon will give you a ride," I said hoping he won't react stupidly.

"ME???" And he did. 

"Yes we are all tired and our manager is not here. Take the responsibility of the leader and, take her to her house".

"Sorry, guys but I don't want to bother you, (sigh) I'll go by myself," She shakes her hands several times.

 "Sit a little bit, I'll talk to Namjoon and come to you,"   Yoongi hyung ordered.

"O-Okay". Confused by what's going on in front of her.

We were all speechless by the stupidity of our leader so Yoongi decides to take the action and he pulled Namjoon to talk with him and, I just follow them.

"Paboyah, we want you to have private time with her, so give her a ride," 

"AAAAAH sorry hyung I will," Finally getting the image.

"You should be sorry about yourself, you're getting dumb day by day," I said shaking my head from disappointment 

"Yeah, they call you sexy brain, how that possible Pfffff?!" Yoongi mused and get out of the room.

Finally, he gets it when it came to love and emotions our leader became a big dumb person.

 "Baram comes with me I'll give you a ride," He signaled to her to follow.

 "Okay, thanks oppa," Still confused she followed.

HE puts his mask and gives her a hat before they went out.

Everyone: "Phew, finally".

***

BARAM POV;

It was a little bit awkward there, but I am lucky that the one who's going to take me home is Namjoon oppa. Just sitting next to him in the car make me feel butterflies. I started blushing eotteoghae( What to do??) I bet I am a tomato now.

"You're all red, are you Okay??" He looked at me with worry.

WHY HE'S ASKING? IS IT REALLY OBVIOUS?

"YEAH! I am alright," I said trying to hide my face with my hair.

 "So tell how you find hanging out with us?" Is it me or oppa asked shyly? I should stop the fangirl aged 16 in me.

 "I am so grateful that you guys accepted me as a friend. I am having fun every time since the day I met you". With a low voice that he barely can hear. "I don't feel lonely any more".

 "Glad that you feel that way," He said looking at the road.

My phone interrupted the conversation it was my manager, maybe he wants to know if I am at home.

 "Oh hello oppa".

"Baram, we don't have much time. Don't go to your house we have a big problem" He said with a troubled voice

"Oppa, is there something wrong? I don't understand".

"Just look at the news and you will know. But, the important now don't go home they're a lot of paparazzi and reporters. Just hide somewhere and I will call you when I could". He hung up the phone.

Namjoon stopped the car and looked at me with a worried face. I rushed and open the news navigator and my name was the first in the chart.

I started panicking. I dropped the phone because of my shaky hands.

 "OH no, they found out about everything. They know, now what to do? I am doomed. Everyone will hate me now," tears fell from my eyes without me knowing.

 "Okay Baram, calm down I don't know what's happened but, I am here so stop crying. I am next to you okay". He reassured tapping my back

I just nodded trying to stop my tears.

"I can't go home now, it's filled with reporters".

Okay, let's go back to the dorm, for now, it's safe there".

A/N: SOOOOO, what you think guys? Is the secret will revealed? How'll BTS react about it? Stay tuned to know.  I'll share the next chapter so soon.

Love you all, Z.