I am a fan

All this chapter is Namjoon and Baram, hope you enjoy <3 <3

Thanks for 100 reads, hope you can vote and comment for me your thought about the story to know how to continue writing as you pleased. Thanks

***********

(BTS house)

 " Oppa sorry if I bothered you with my problems, I am so thankful for your support".

"That's what friends do, let's talk to the boys I will call them," He said taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Yeah yeah, I miss them". Excitement took over me.

We were waiting for them to respond.

 "Anyong hyung, you're good now?" Taehyung was the one who answered.

"Yeah I feel better. Baram is with me now, say hi to her". He moves me closer to appear on the screen.

"Oh really? hello Baram, how are you?" He asks grinning.

"I am good oppa thanks for asking," I answered smiling back.

 "Hyungs come right here, RM hyung is with Baram now," He yelled.

"Oh really, did you get back to Korea to just meet her?" He said with a suspicious look on his face.  Everyone gather next to V's laptop.

"Baram, what are you doing there?" Yoongi oppa spoke.

 "It's just a long story, I will tell it to you guys when we meet."

 "Hyung be good to her okay," Jongkook oppa said playfully.

" Yah don't need to tell me that" Namjoon respond frowning.

"He was taking good care of me don't worry hhh," I giggled over his right now cute looking face.

 "Hyung, don't do something strange okay" Taehyung whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

Namjoon turned all red, their teasing success to make him feel uncomfortable. He looks so cute. Why boys always do that to each other??

"Okay guys, we need to go. See you after hours," 

 "Wait I need to talk to.."

He hung up the skype call before Hoseok oppa finishes his sentence.

"Strange boys, please don't care about what they said," He said scratching the back of his head.

 "Don't worry. I know that they were playing around," I said not wanting to feel awkward next to me.

 "Now I need to go take some medicine from my grandmother and head to the airport. I can take you home in my way". He grabs me by hand signaling me to follow him out of the house. My heart starts beating hard when his hand touches mine. It was electric and I got butterflies dancing in my stomach.

****

(In the car)

It was an awkward silence. I was trying to convince myself that I don't like Namjoon oppa the real liking, the one that couples have. It just like a fangirl, yeah a fangirl.

Until his husky voice breaks the silence, OH no I just say husky voice. UUH

"So Baram, I am curious, tell me the full story about being our fan".

"It's too long and boring". I said trying to avoid eye contact with him. He let out a small laugh. "We have like one hour and a half driving, it's like traveling. You gonna help me with your story to not fall asleep".

Yeah, he's right, I feel a little bit guilty that I am making him drive to my house. My manager chooses a far house from the city to not be disturbed by fans and next to the company to keep his eyes on me. Okay, it's not my fault after all.

 "Uhm, I am waiting," His voice brings me to the reality. "I am sorry but I don't know when I gonna start," I said looking at my hands.

"From the first day, you knew about us".

 "Okay, it was after the incident. I was in an awful state, all was so dark and depressing. I wanted to stay in "So More Dream Agency" even if the others let everything go. I stayed for the memories I had there. I had a year full of hardships fighting against depression. It was 2014 back then when you guys completed your first year in the industry,"

 I took a breath and continued the story.

"My best friend was an MC in a show that you were guest in it, so I watched it for him. I enjoyed the episode, it was fun and became curious about your music. Your songs touched me somehow so I watched every single video about you. You comforted me the time I need people next to me. BTS music helped me to not give up my dream. So here I am, you are my sunbais and my friends. I am so lucky to have you next to me," I conclude.

"WOOW I didn't know that our music is that special to you. I like yours too, you have an angelic voice". His voice is getting me hot.  

 "Thanks, oppa," I said Trying to hide what I know now is red, my face.

"But how come you never assist our concert or fan meetings?" He asked out of the blue. How he did conclude that I didn't. He wouldn't even know if I did or not.

" Actually, I did before my debut. I remember it was in 2015. I attended a fan meeting but after that, I was prohibited to go anywhere just because of my image, so stupid right?!".

 "I am sorry that I can't remember you" He apologized.

 "NO how could you remember me, you have a lot and a lot of fans. I was silly back then so I write stupid rap lyrics for you". I put my hands on my mouth regretting what I said.

"Really, I want to hear it," Oh no, don't get excited oppa.

 "I don't remember the lines, it was a long time ago,"  I lied, of course, I remember every word I wrote. But how can I rap those lyrics to him? I wasn't skilled in lyrics writing back then so I will NEVER embarrass myself in front of him.

I looked at the window and I found that we're getting close to the house. I don't want to any paparazzi to get anything from oppa driving me home so no risking.

"Oppa you can drop me here, you still have a long way. My house is near and I need some fresh air, so I'll walk the rest, it's not much anyway," 

"Are you sure? I nodded "Okay then, get safe to your house". 

I got out of the car and took my clothes bag. "Okay oppa I will, safe trip and say HI to the others for me".

"Okay, I will bay," He took his leave, I waved to him goodbye, and walked to my house. I feel weird, I am getting so in touch to him day by day. I hope I don't regret this feeling later.

****

After what happened yesterday, I hated to get to the house, but I should anyway. I took a shower and to ease my feelings I decide to bake a cake.

***

It's done, I made a chocolate cake and it was delicious. I hope that I have someone to share it with him. I feel happy when someone enjoys what I bake.

After cleaning the kitchen I took a slice and sit to watch the TV.

Suddenly, the bell door ring; I don't expect anyone to come to visit.

 "Namjoon oppa, what are you doing here???" my mouth drop in the ground

"Get ready we're going to LA".