She's smiling while sleeping, I think I know what she's dreaming of. She's so cute when she opened her eyes seeing me staring at her. She still blushes even after five years of marriage.

"Why were you staring at me?" She asked hiding her face.

"Because you look beautiful smiling at your sleep. Why do you always have the same dream?" She dreams of our wedding day a lot.

 "I do always when I will have a special day," She said excitedly.

"Every day is special with you". I can be cheesy all the time for her.

 "Today is more special than any other day,"  Now I am confused, what's make today so special to her? It's not her birthday either mine or Bora so why?

Baram POV;

"Oh no, I hate this confused look. Please don't tell me you forgot," I pleaded with my eyes fixed on him.

He always forgets stuff, but he should remember what today is. It's the day that he marked me as his wife. How could he? Anger starts raising on me.

 "I am sorry I always forget dates, can you please tell me this time,"  Oh Namjoon! Cute faces don't work on me anymore.

 "What the hell Namjoon, I forgive you when you forgot about Junho new house party and the festival that you suppose to attend because your daughter was part of it. But, NO I can't forgive you about this," I am in my rage now, so angry that I am feeling myself turning like a tomato. I can see the guilty look in his face but now I can't keep it down and let it go. "I will go to Dara's house to help her and Jin oppa for the surprise party, you stay here and help Bora with her homework," I hissed.

"But Jagi we suppose to go together," He said softly.

 "I can't stand staying with you now. Just think about what is today and I warn you, don't break anything today. I am not in the mood to clean after your mess as always," I left the room and took my shower in Bora's bathroom instead of mine. I know, so childish but I am angry now. I did my daily routine and took the key care hiding to Jin oppa house.

Namjoon POV;

"Tst Tst Tst I can't believe that you forgot what is today," Now even Bora knows what today is, where is your sexy brain RM? She came to me to bed while I am sitting dumbfounded.

 "Bora honey, give me a clue or your mom going to kill me"

"Okay, because of that day, we are here in this house as a family," The little gave me the hint.

OOOOOOOOOOOh no she doesn't have to say more. How stupid I am? Our WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!

"I see from your face that you know now appa," Bora remark.

 "Yeah I know and I need help," I was searching for my phone.

 "I can help," She suggest.

"No you have homework and I should do it with you, uhhhh how I can fix this now?"

 "First of all dad, I am not a baby to help me with homework. I even have a higher IQ than yours. Secondly, I will not let you break anything, last time you tried to help me with my homework you broke my desk. Remember what mom said she'll never forgive you," She flushed a big smile that shows her dimples. Yeah, she's my daughter she has my dimples and her mom's big eyes and to not forget she's the smartest kid that I ever saw, sometimes I doubt that she's even a kid. 

She jumped from the bed and took her tablet to call the boys. "We need all of samchons help".

I send to the boys a message to do a face call together except Jin hyung because Baram is in his house. They all were on the line.

 "Hyung what kind of emergency to make us cut our preparations," Taehyung said.

 "What kind of preparations that you're doing now?" Yoongi hyung asked curiously.

Oh no, I forgot what they're doing now. Apparently, Yoongi hyung likes Seraphina, the famous pianist but both of them starts in a bad term so she didn't like him back. Now she's with everyone preparing a surprise party to hyung to tell him that she finally accepted his offer. And everyone's helping even me before my wife forbade me to go out and to be honest now I don't blame her.

"Oh no nothing, the preparation is the thing that I need help in it now," I said changing the subject. I shouldn't include him in the call.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jongkook asked.

 "I forgot that my wedding anniversary is today. Baram left the house to go to Jin's and I can't tell you how angry she was," I can feel the smirk forming in their faces. I know that I should be prepared for being teased.

 "That's why you told us to not involve Jin hyung in the call," Hoseok conclude and I hum a yes to him.

 "To be honest she has the right to get pissed off. You have a really bad memory these days. Are you getting that's old?" Yoongi hyung asked sarcastically.

"Tell him samchon, he even forgot about my first performance," Bora said with a disappointed voice.

"Oh, our cute niece is here too," Jimin sang excitedly.

 "Anyong Samchones," She always greets informally. When we scold her, she said that they act like kids so treat them like kids. She got her stubbornness from her mom.

 "But we already have work to do," Jimin whined.

"Stop lying I know that you all don't have schedules. So, let's help the poor puppy he needs to get to his owner," Yoongi hyung scold Jimin. I feel that I made a bad choice asking for help now.

"Hyung you have to get a girlfriend too so you can get busy a little bit," Taehyung snapped at his hyung. I know he wants to cover it up but, it'll hurt the hyung.

"I am already busy to even talk to you all," Yoongi hyung spoke before he hung up.

"I know that I hurt him and he will start thinking about Seraphina now. But, he'll be happy with her at the end of the day," He said guilt cover his voice.

"So now we have two events, what should we do?" Jongkook said.

"What if we order for a cake and after Yoongi hyung party we can celebrate your anniversary," Hoseok suggest.

"Good idea, but hyung you'll need a good gift so she can forgive you," Jimin said.

 "I will take the care of the cake. I will ask Gini unnie to bake it. As for the gift dad, you should buy the necklace that we saw last week when we were at the mall. I can tell that my mom loved it," Bora said before running to her room.

 "I don't know how I can survive without my little Bora," I said dramatically.

"Yokchi, the daughter of the sexy brain," Tahyung shimmed.

 "Our hyung doesn't have it anymore. How can a sexy brain forget about his wedding anniversary?" Jongkook put the salt on the wound by his question.

"Stop teasing our hyung" Thanks Jimin. "He's just getting older." They all burst in laugh. Thanks for nothing Jimin.

I guess I have work to do. I am sorry my sweetie I will make up for you I promise.

After I called the boys, I texted the details to Jin hyung so he can be aware of what we're doing. The plan is after Seraphina confesses to Yoongi hyung, I will enter the house with the cake in my hand and ask her for a date. I reserve in her favorite restaurant and I chose her dress with Bora.

Bora talked to Gini about the cake and she said that she can bake alongside Yoongi's so I am happy about that.

The only thing that I need to do now is to head to the mall. I hope that I'll find the necklace that Bora was talking about. 

To be continued