We'll Show Them Who's Number One

Start from the beginning

"Sapphire has a similar technique that I use as well, let's see how this will end."

"Not very well."

Hakko said as she gave a cookie to Carbuncle who happily ate it. 

SAPPHIRE'S POV

"Damn you!"

Gerard shouted and then he tried to use another one of his sky god's wind attacks but I managed to dodge it in time. I laughed at him and I said to him.

"You should have forfeited the match when you had the chance, Gerard!"

I dashed towards him against and I placed my hand on my sword's hilt like last time and I struck Gerard down. Gerard screamed in pain and then he collapsed onto the ground. I smirked at my victory and then the ref spoke up.

"...Gerard is down, the winner is Sapphire Damon!"

KEIRA'S POV

We were shocked and impressed with Sapphire's attacks after that fight ended. Sora gulped down some of his drink after watching that fight and he then spoke up.

"Yikes, she almost as scary as you Keira."

"No kidding but it looks like Kagura is excited about the team battles, I can see why Sapphire is like her in some ways."

Kagura looked at me and she then said to me.

"Point taken."

I giggled as I ate some of Midnight's popcorn.

"Oy!"

"Sorry, I can't fight on an empty stomach."

Hakko rolled her eyes and then the announcer spoke up.

"After that harsh battle, it is now time for the next battle round of the day, from Pixia Academy we've got Tara Breedlove!"

Tara waved to the cheering crowd with a cute smile and he continued.

"Verses Dylan Lovelace from Klaxiara Academy!"

Dylan smirked and the girls cheered for him. Hakko dropped a bit of her sandwich and she looked a bit shocked. I looked at Hakko and I asked her.

"What's the matter Hakko? Do you know him?"

"I do, Dylan is my cousin, I thought he was studying abroad with my Brother, but it looks like I was wrong."

"Huh!? cousin?! you told us that you have cousins in the area."

"Well, now you know."

Hakko mumbled and then Sora asked him.

"What's his magic like?"

"Last time I checked, his magic was rubbish and destructive, you believe how many times he's destroyed his room when he was staying with us last year."

"Been there and done that."

I mumbled and then we watched the fight.

DYLAN'S POV

I looked at Hakko and I smirked at her.

'Nice to see you again Cous, but don't think that I'm still that weak and destructive boy from before, I'm a lot stronger than I was before.'

I looked at Tara and she then said to me.

"Sorry pretty boy, but I ain't going easy on you."

"I don't expect you to."

I said with a smirk and then the ref spoke up.

"When you're ready...BEGIN!!"

He got out of the way and then we both charged at each other. Tara shouted.

"Go!! Annaconda!!"

Tara raised her arm and then a snake appeared. I managed to dodge her snake and I thought to myself.

'Whoa! that was a close one! so she can use snake magic huh? this is gonna be a hard one to beat.'

I dodged another one her snakes and then Tara spoke up.

"*Giggles* what's the matter? you're not gonna keep dodging me all day are you?"

"Not a chance!"

I shouted before I got my spear at the ready and I spun it around and I transformed the end of it to a flame blade and I shouted.

"Fire magic! scorching earth!!"

I thrust my spear into the ground and then the flames destroyed her snakes. Tara was shocked by this and she then frowned at me.

"How dare you!!"

I chuckled at her and I then said to her.

"Nice try but you don't stand a chance against me."

I opened my hand and then a black sphere appeared and I shouted.

"Demon magic! Evil explosion!!"

I thrust my hand towards Tara and then the blast struck her and she screamed in pain.

3RD PERSON POV

After that blast attack, the Gendonlune team, Pixia team, Zomiara team and the commentators were shocked by this. Tara landed roughly on the ground and she was covered in burns and she was too weak to get up. Dylan chuckled and then the announcer spoke up.

"Whoa!! with that one single blast! Tara is down for the count!!"

"I'm at a lost for words...I didn't expect this boy to possess demon magic."

The headmistress said in a shocked tone. Hakko was also shocked as well and then Sora spoke up.

"Well, at least that explains why he was so destructive as you described Hakko."

"I can't believe this...I never expected Dylan to possess this type of powerful magic."

Keira frowned and so did Midnight because they both knew all too well what demon magic is and how wizards are able to use it. Azuma then spoke up.

"We better be careful if one of us is fighting this guy, I heard Demon magic is said to be very powerful and dangerous."

"I know, I guess Klaxiara is the Academy that we really need to worry about, I can see why some of the students lost to them in the past."

Midnight said as he glared at the Klaxiara students who were smirking at their victory. Keira then spoke up.

"You're right Midnight, Klaxiara will underestimate us once the Team battles start and we'll show them who's number one."

TO BE CONTINUED...