23.

~Next Day~
Jasmine

"And I need you."

"Dun dun dun dun."

"And I miss you."

"Dun dun dun dun."

"And now I wonder!"

We were on our way to Oracle arena as the Warriors played against Portland tonight, one of few games we have left in the regular season.
I put on generic pop songs because whenever I did that, Klay seemed to do his best. I had actually gotten him into the routine of it. I had Klay singing Vanessa Carlton with me.

"Your goofy." I chuckled, as Klay parked the car.

He smiled and kissed my lips.
"You put the song on babygirl."

I let him go into the stadium before me, as I gathered my stuff. As I walked in, I saw Jackie and we walked into the stadium, setting up our medic and training equipment near the players bench. The players had just come out for shootaround and Steph walked over to me, grabbing a cup of water.
"Hey you."

"Hey Wardell. You ready for tonight?"

"Yeah. I'm honestly just ready for playoffs."

I nodded and looked up to see Klay looking over here. I gave him a small wave and he waved back before hitting a three.

"How are you and Mr. Thompson?" Steph asked with a chuckle.

"Amazing." I smiled.

"I can tell. You're smiling really hard right now."

Heat rose to my cheeks as I playfully pushed him.
"Shut up."

He chuckled and jogged back to the rest of the players.
It was soon time for the game and the players were about to come out of the tunnel.
I snuck back there a couple minutes before they announced players and Klay noticed me.

He smiled and walked over to me.
"Hey beautiful."

"Good luck." I smiled, placing a small kiss on his lips.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.
"Thanks baby."

I quickly walked back out to where Jackie was as players started to file out and the game started.
Golden State had started out amazing. They were leading all game and by the fourth we were still dominating. We had built ourselves a nice cushion with a lead from 100-78.
There was 4:34 minutes left. We had possession. Draymond cut the ball to Curry, and as Steph went for a layup, he fell down in pain, clutching his ankle.
I gasped in horror from the sidelines as I saw Steph go down. Oracle had fell silent as worry painted on their faces.
The Warriors bench had an ominous silence that now clouded it.
Kevin, Klay, Draymond, and Iguodala that were out there on the floor held their heads in their hands and rushed over to Steph, fearing what everyone else was fearing.
I saw it first hand, what most fans are going to see on the replays. He twisted his ankle which will most likely result in a sprain.
Knowing Steph's medical history like I know now, no ankle injury for him is good.
I quickly ran over along with Jackie and a couple other of the team medics as we helped Steph get up.