12.

9:05

I had just finished getting ready for this 'double date' that me and Klay were about to go on.
I fixed my hair, opting to put on my favorite blonde wig, and sprayed a bit of perfume on my dress, before I knew it, I heard a knock on my front door and I walked over to see that it was Klay.
I opened it and his mouth dropped in awe.
"Wow. You look amazing."

I smiled.
"Thanks. I actually tried."

He chuckled as we both walked out to his car.
The drive to the restaurant where his brother was, wasn't that far and the drive was filled with laughter and pointless conversation.
As we entered the restaurant, we walked up to the waiter standing in the entrance.
"Reservations?" She asked, looking down at the tablet on her podium.

Klay cleared his throat.
"Yeah. We're apart of the Thompson party."

She nodded and looked up.
"Alright. Let me show you to your seats."

We both followed her to a table where Klay's brother and a woman were seated.

I smiled and looked from Klay to his brother.
"Wow. You look a lot like your brother."

He chuckled and shrugged.
"I don't see it."

"You can't be that naive Thompson."

Before Klay could respond, Mychel stood up and smiled.
"Klay! Glad you could make it."

They dapped each other up then embraced in a hug. As they moved away, Mychel looked up at me.
"Wow you look amazing."

I smiled back.
"Thank you. I'm Jasmine." I said, extending my hand.

"So you're the Jasmine that my brother has been raving about." He said, taking my hand and placing a small kiss on it.

My face flushed as I slightly pulled my hand away.

Klay glared at his brother and pulled out the seat for me. We both sat down, and took time to look at our menus.
After we ordered, we all engaged in conversation. I talked to Mychels date whose name was Amber. She was an assistant worker at Victoria Secret and if I'm being honest was somewhat of an airhead but she was really sweet. She seemed like the type that NBA players saw as easy targets.
The conversation then turned to Klay and Mychels childhood and I learned more about Klay than I ever thought I would. Knowing his childhood and where he came from made fall for him just a little more.

"I mean..this dude was a Harry Potter nerd for a majority of his childhood." Mychel laughed.

I smiled as Klay's face flushed with slight embarrassment.
"I didn't know you were into Harry Potter."

He shrugged and took a sip of water.
"It was a while ago."

"Which is your favorite book?"

"Chamber of Secrets."

"That's mine too!" I smiled, thanking god that I found someone that was a Harry Potter nerd like me.

"I didn't know you were into Harry Potter."

I shrugged.
"I'm a nerd."