2.

~2:30 p.m.~
~10/19/17~

"I'm just saying, if you can't taste the difference between brands of water then are you really tasting the water?" Kyrie smiled, causing me to chuckle and lean back.

We were on the way to airport with Kyrie driving me there and we were trying to lighten the mood by making each other laugh and it was working. We sat in a comfortable silence now and it was peaceful. Soon we pulled up and he placed his hand on my thigh.
"We're here."

I sighed and unbuckled my seatbelt before Kyrie pulled me towards him and kissed me.

I smiled and pulled away.
"Kyrie. Someone might see."

"And this is the last time I might see you. I don't really care about them right now." He said, placing his lips on mine again.

I gave in and kissed back sparking a long make-out session, pulling away as my phone vibrated.
"Mm. I have to go. My flight leaves in 30."

He nodded and helped me get my bags out.
He hugged me tightly and I hugged back but after 5 minutes he still hadn't let go.

"Kyrie." I chuckled.

"Wait please just...let me savor this right quick." He said, tightening the hug, if possible.

After a couple seconds of silence he let go.
He placed a quick kiss on my lips as he closed his trunk.
"Bye Jas."

I smiled.
"Bye Ky."

As I walked through the airport, checking my bags in, going through security, stopping to get some snacks, and going to my terminal I was getting nervous. I gave my ticket and started walking towards the plane.
Goodbye Cleveland. Hello Oakland.

~8:05 p.m.~

I stepped outside of the airport after landing in California and the warm air hit me in a comforting way. I looked down at my phone and sighed, seeing that my best friend
Mykayla still hadn't texted me back.

To MyMy👯‍♀️🤞🏾❤️
~Where are you gurl? I'm just standing here

From MyMy👯‍♀️🤞🏾❤️
~I'm coming. This traffic is ridiculous
~Alright Alright. I'm here. What are you wearing?

To MyMy👯‍♀️🤞🏾❤️
~All black😭. But I have a neon green suitcase. You'll see it

From MyMy👯‍♀️🤞🏾❤️
~I see you. I'm in the black Audi

I looked around and finally spotted her car and walked over. She got out of the car and practically tackled me as she engulfed me in a hug.
"Jasmine!" She yelled with a smile on her face.

I smiled and hugged her back.
"Hey My! Oh my god it's been so long!"

She sighed and pulled away.
"To long. Way to long girl."

I chuckled as she helped me get my bags in the car and then we got in. She was blasting an A Boogie song.

"Is this guy the new artist your obsessing over?" I laughed.

"Hey! Don't come for my babe." She scoffed playfully as she turned up the song.

I couldn't help but sing along. The entire way to her apartment was basically karaoke. As we pulled up to her apartment, the song 'My Sh**' was finishing by A boogie and we were both singing the finishing lyrics.

"NOW EVERY-TIME THEY PLAY MY SONG THEY SAY THIS IS MY SHIT! SEE THE FLICK OF MY WRIST AND I KNOW YOU KNOW WASSUP BABY THIS IS MY SHIT! SEE THE FLICK OF MY WRIST!"

We both laughed as the song ended and she stopped the car in its spot. As we walked up to her apartment, I noticed how nice it was.

"Damn girl! You living nice in Cali aren't you."

She chuckled.
"Thank you. Thank you."

I smiled and put my bags down.

"Your room is down the first hall and it's the first room on the right."

I nodded and put my bags in the room, immediately dropping onto the bed. As I closed my eyes, my phone vibrated.

From King Irving😝🏆❤️
~You landed safe?
~I miss you so much. It feels weird sleeping in a bed by myself without you here. I need someone to wrap my arms around and cuddle with😔😩❤️❤️

To King Irving😝🏆❤️
~Yes. I landed safe
~And I miss you too😪

I smiled and started to feel homesick just a little. But my feeling of sleepiness off set that and as soon as I turned my phone off, I fell asleep.