31.

The rain was pouring down around me as I took a shaky sigh as I looked at Klay's door. Yes, that's right..here I was standing on Klay's doorstep in the middle of the night, realizing that I didn't want another night without him. Was I stupid for doing this? Maybe
I knocked on his door.
He answered it groggily and rubbed his eyes.
"Jas.."

I nodded, thankful that the rain was hiding my tears.

He finally came to his senses and widened his eyes, pulling me into the house.
"What the hell are you doing out here? It's pouring outside."

He turned and pulled me towards him.
I closed any space that we had between each other.
"Is Celia here?"

"No. She's with her family." He said, wrapping a towel around me.

I moved away and looked into his eyes.
"I can't be just friends with you Klay."

"Jasmine.."

"When you left, I did some thinking and I realized that when you left, I never wanted you to leave. I wanted you to come home to me. I wanted you to hold me in your arms. I just wanted you!"

"Don't do this. You're the one that said we needed to cool it.."

"That was because I was scared about being hurt again.."

He stayed silent and looked up at me with low eyes.

"When I found out that you slept with Celia that broke my heart..I can't go through that again..." I said, voice slightly cracking.

He rubbed his face and sighed.
"I never meant to hurt you like that Jasmine. Sleeping with Celia was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. I wanted to just pretend her pregnancy wasn't happening so it wouldn't affect us, and that was wrong of me to do that, but I've been trying to make up for that."

"Yeah. Right." I scoffed.

He looked taken aback that I didn't believe him.
"No-"

"Save it Klay! Celia is the mother of your child, a woman you were in love with." I yelled, letting all my jealousy come out in anger.

"Woah wai-"

"You know it's true Klay! Hell! I wouldn't be surprised if you actually started falling for her again!"

Before I could continue on my hurtful rampage, I felt two strong arms push me against the wall.
Klay looked down at me with dark, menacing eyes as his nostrils flared.
I'd never seen Klay this angry.
I felt myself getting smaller under his strong glare. This was the wrong time to get turned on.

"Shut the fuck up Jasmine! Now you know that me sleeping with Celia was a fucking mistake. I realized my mistake as soon as it happened. I didn't love her. I was falling in love with someone else. Fuck! I was in love with someone else."

"Klay-"

He slightly tightened his grip.
"Didn't I say shut up!?"

I bit my lip and pouted as I fell silent.

"I left her for you! Jasmine! You! The only ties that Celia has to me is solely because my child is in her stomach. I don't love her. I have no romantic, hell even friendly feelings for her." He said, looking me straight in the eyes as he continued with every love laced word. "I fucking love you Jasmine. Whether I show it badly or not. I've made some mistakes but none of them were to intentionally hurt you, so don't try to throw my past back in my face."

He let go of my hands and let them fall as I leaned onto the wall for support.

"I didn't know that.."

"Of course you didn't."

He turned away and I bit my lip.
Klay always chased after me.
No matter what dumb thing he did, he always tried to win me back and his insistence is the reason that I always forgave him.
It was the reason I was in love with him.
It was my turn to chase after him.

"I'm sorry Klay, but you can't blame me for thinking this with all the shit you've pulled."

He turned as we came face to face again.
"Would you be able to forgive my past Jas? Would you be able to handle that?"

"Fuck the past Klay. I want you! I need you! And not in a friendly way if you catch what I'm saying." I sighed out basically whining at this point.

He raised an eyebrow at my vulnerability and my eagerness for him.
"Are you sure.."

"Yes Klay. I wouldn't be here in soaking wet clothes and arguing, if I wasn't." I smiled, kissing him.

He quickly placed his lips on me as his hands roamed my body. He gripped my ass and placed me on the table, attacking my neck with kisses.

"Klay." I moaned out.

He stopped and sighed.
"No..let's take this slow alright."

I bit my lip and nodded.
"Okay. Okay. I can deal with that."

He smiled and helped me up.
"Come on. Let's put you in something dry."

—————————-

A/N: This was just a filler chapter😂. I'm working on longer ones but Jas and Klay are finally working on their issues! Will it last ❤️ or is their relationship a lost cause 🙃?