20.

~Thursday Night~
~8' o clock~
Jasmine

"You look fine girl." Mykayla said, looking up at me while flipping through a magazine.

Here I was putting on the third outfit, I was nervous as hell.

"I'm going out with Klay Thompson. Two-time NBA champion. Olympic gold medalist. NBA all-star. I'm nervous as fuck." I muttered, pulling down my dress.

I looked in the mirror at the dress I was wearing. It was a tight fitting black dress that hugged every curve I had. I had my hair up in a big bun and had done my makeup lightly.
I sprayed some perfume and Mykayla stood up.
"Don't be nervous."

"Thanks that helps." I mumbled sarcastically.

She chuckled.
"Come on girl! Your a beauty and you guys are practically friends already so this date should be fine."

I bit my lip and nodded.
"Okay. Okay."

"You hang out with him all the time why are you so nervous now?"

"We usually hang out as friends. It's different now that I know he has actual feelings for me." I said, pulling my dress down a bit.

"Well, I'll be at work tonight. You guys will have the apartment to yourselves." She smirked.

I chuckled.
"Nope. No sex. Not on the first date."

"Why not?" She laughed. "I'm surprised you've even been able to hold out on him. He's fine with a capital F."

"I have a three date rule. I don't want to give it up to someone I barely know."

Mykayla chuckled again.
"Excuses. Excuses. You guys have been talking, flirting, and becoming friends for months now. You know each other."

I smiled.
I couldn't disagree with that.

Before I could refute, there was a knock on our front door.

She smiled widely and hopped up.
"He's here."

I sighed and turned to her.
"Are you sure I look good?"

She grabbed some perfume and spritzed it once on me.
"Yes. Now go! He's waiting!"

I smiled and walked to the door, opening it to reveal a fine ass Klay Thompson.
My eyes slightly widened and so did his.

Klay

My eyes widened as Jasmine opened the door to her apartment.
She was wearing this tight ass dress that highlighted every single curve in her body. It made every feature she had, stand out even more.

She smiled.
"Hey Klay."

I snapped out of my trance and smiled back.
"Hey. Damn..you..you look...amazing.." I said, my eyes still scanning her body.

"Thanks. I think you look better though." She said, walking out and closing the apartment door behind her.

As we walked towards the elevator and made our way to my car, my eyes were glued to her ass. I wanted her right then and there because of how fine she looked in that moment.
Everytime she walked a little faster than me, her scent traveled back and gave me a pleasurable feeling.
I opened the car door for her and she thanked me as she got in. I sat down and started the car, purposely making sure one of The Weeknd's song was playing.