27.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as my phone pinged with another text from Klay.
From Maybe: Klay
~Jas come on...you can't ignore me forever..

"Watch me." I mumbled, turning my phone off.
My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my front door. I sighed and got up to open it.
I gasped when I saw who it was.
"Surprise!"

"Kyrie!"
I paused as a smile spread on his face.
"...What..What are you doing here?"

"You don't seem happy.." He pouted.

I smiled and pulled him in for a hug
I felt him smile and hug back as his hands travelled down to my waist. The roses previously in his hands had dropped and he stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

"I missed you too Jas." He scoffed, pulling away.

I sighed.
"I missed you."

My phone pinged and before I could grab it, it was in Kyrie's hands.
"Who is Klay?"

"Nobody." I shrugged, reaching for my phone.

"Wait..is..is this Klay Thompson?"

I nodded.

"He's calling you babe and saying I'm sorry with heart emojis." He raised an eyebrow and looked back at me. "So...you and Klay..."

"Are over." I sighed, taking my phone from him.

"I didn't even know that you moved on.." Kyrie sighed, sitting on my couch.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes.
"Why would you?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up.
"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that we haven't talked in almost a year and all of a sudden you randomly show up at my doorstep with roses, expecting me to jump into your arms and be overjoyed like we're back in Cleveland." I said, accidentally letting all my frustrations out on him.

"Woah!" He said, stopping me in my tracks. "It goes both ways Jasmine. You haven't talked to me in over a year. I find out anything about you through the news. Intern at golden state is setting new records on progressing players through injuries. Jasmine Hernandez keeps 2017 champions in tip top shape. Jasmine Hernandez offered athletic training positions at Cavaliers and Timberwolves teams."

My eyes widened as he named headline after headline, walking up to me.
"Now tell me Jasmine...can you tell me a headline you've seen my name in? Have you even asked about how my team is doing? How we're on track to go to the Finals this year? How happy I am that I got the attention and leadership that I wanted?"

I bit my lip and sighed.

He scoffed and chuckled bitterly.
"Wow. It was nice seeing you again Jas. Nice to see the new and improved you." He said, walking out.

I closed my eyes and sighed.
What the hell did I just do?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I took a deep breath and knocked on his hotel room door. I was still close with Asia and had convinced her to let me know where he was staying. Soon someone walked up to it and Kyrie's face appeared in the doorway.
He rolled his eyes.
"What do you want Jasm-"