32.

Klay

I woke up to an empty space next to me. I rubbed my face before sitting up and noticing that Jasmine was no longer in bed. I sat up and walked to my bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing myself before making my way downstairs to hear music and kitchen utensils. I sighed and stretched as I watched Jasmine's adorable ass dance to Baecation by A Boogie. She was obsessed with him. She even met him in person. I actually would get kind of jealous every time she mentioned him oddly enough.
I smiled as she rolled her hips and flailed her arms as she moved the pancakes from the stove to the plates. She was just wearing one of my shirts and she had her hair up in an adorable bun. I wanted to have her right then and there.

"Go down on me, girl I know you wanna taste it!" She sang loudly, blatantly ignoring the fact that I was watching her every move.

"Do you want to taste it?"

Jasmine

I stopped dancing and jumped when I saw Klay standing there biting his lip, and eyeing me up and down.
He walked over and held my hips.
"Well do you?"

"I was talking about A Boogie." I said, pushing him away with my hips. "Not you."

I handed him his plate and turned off my music. He sighed and looked down at the food with a smile.
"Thanks Jas."

"No problem." I smiled and kissed him.

"It feels nice to do this again babygirl." He said, picking me up placing me on the counter.

"Stop it Klay." I sighed, trying to get down.

He held me in my position.
"I know you don't want me to." He muttered as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Weren't you the one saying you wanted to take it slow?"

"You're right." He mumbled, placing his lips on mine again. He stood between my legs and deepened the kiss as I ran my hands through his hair. His hands traveled to my hips as he slowly pulled me closer to him, creating friction between us as things started to heat up.
I took his shirt off as he cupped my ass.
Before things could continue, a throat clearing interrupted us. We both looked up to see an angry Celia standing there.

"What a nice thing to come home to." She scowled.

Klay sighed as I got off the counter.
"I wasn't expecting you here so early."

"I told you what time I was coming in." She said, dropping her bags. "What is she doing here?"

"Celia-"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Is something funny bitch?" She asked, crossing her arms over her growing stomach.

I held my anger in because I knew I couldn't hit a pregnant girl. Before I could say anything, Klay intervened.

He sighed.
"Don't call her out of her name Celia! This is my house and I'm with Jasmine. You having this baby doesn't change that or put you above her. Get that through your thick fucking skull."

I smiled and smirked at her as he kissed my forehead.

She rolled her eyes and dropped her stuff.
"I don't have the energy to deal with this bullshit."