26.

~A month later~

I sat up and rubbed my face as I turned off my alarm clock. I felt exhausted mentally and didn't even want to get out of bed. I reached for my phone and scrolled through my messages, stopping on one specific person.
Jasmine🤤❤️
One month
It's been one month since Jasmine last spoke to me.
I had texted her multiple times, it was nothing but a bunch of my blue messages that clouded the conversation. The last time she responded was a month ago, before we broke up. It's been a month since she's contacted me period. The only time she acknowledges me is if she has to at work, and even then she's basically a monotone robot around me, no emotion what so ever.
I stopped trying at this point. I tried to focus on basketball to get my mind off of my personal life. Celia was going on with the pregnancy and I tried to make due with what I had. I tried at another relationship with Celia for this baby, but...it wasn't the same. Every time I saw her in my house, wearing my stuff, and having my child in her stomach, I always envisioned how much happier I would be if it had been Jasmine instead.
I couldn't even sleep, the first two weeks after she ended our brief romance. Every time I closed my eyes Jasmine's hurt face clouded my thoughts. This was even starting to affect my shooting which was beginning to be subpar.

In the midst of my thoughts, my phone vibrated and I saw that Stephen was calling me. I sighed and answered it.
"Hello?"

"Wassup man. What are you doing?"

"Is there a reason you called me Steph?"

"Yes there is. You doing anything today?"

"N-"

"Of course not. I invited some of the guys to hang out today and watch the game. Come over."

"I'm not really in the mood-"

"Your never 'in the mood' ever since Jasmine dumped your ass."

"Nice talking to you Steph-"

He laughed.
"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. This has been hard on both of you, but she's still being herself, you need to get snapped back into reality, so I'll be there around 3' to pick you up and your ass better be ready." He said, hanging up before I could even protest.

Jasmine

I rolled my eyes, seeing Celia post Rocco and her stomach.

"Someone's angry." Mykayla sighed, flopping down on my bed.

"No I'm not."

I felt my phone ripped out of my hands and I groaned.
"Mykayla!"

"Why are you looking at Klay's hoe Instagram story?"

I shrugged.
"I don't know."

"You've also been looking at Klay's Instagram and Snapchat recently."

I shrugged again, fiddling with my nails.

"You miss him don't you?"

"No!"

"Yes you do. You're internet stalking him."