15.

~A week later~
6:37 p.m.
Jasmine

I smiled as Klay tried to block my basket from going in, but it went in perfectly.

"We might just add a sister to the splash brothers." He smiled as he caught the ball and bounced it towards me.

I cherished moments like this.
After our kiss at Steph's barbecue, me and Klay have been texting more and have actually been hanging out more.
We looked for any reason to hang out with each other.
Hey this new restaurant opened up
This new movie came out
I want to show you this new series
We've been hitting it off. We always stayed behind after the rest of the guys finished practice and would just play against each other in the practice facility. We were actually becoming really close, something I hoped but never thought would happen.

"I would be a great addition." I smiled, stealing the basketball and shooting it in again.

"Okay. Okay. I see you trying to outshine me."

"Have I succeeded?" I asked, as he threw a shot in.

"You're getting there." He smiled.

I smiled back as he threw the ball towards me.
I dribbled it and he defended me. Trying to hit the ball away, trying to steal it.

"Back off Thompson." I muttered as I tried to find a good angle to shot the ball, but Klay being a foot taller than me didn't help.

"I'm not doing anything." He smirked.

I dribbled the ball a little to the left and tried to shoot it but Klay of course grabbed it and shot it in for himself.
I pouted as I walked towards him.

"No fair." I mumbled, reaching for the ball.

He chuckled and held it towards his chest.
"Pouters don't get to shoot."

I rolled my eyes, getting closer to him.
"Come on Klay." I said, reaching my hand out for the ball.

He put his hand in mine and pulled me closer to him.
We were so close to each other.
He stared into my eyes as he slowly let the ball down.
I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
I didn't even notice that he dropped the ball because we were so trapped in the moment.
Klay leaned down slowly, painfully slowly.
I held my breath, not knowing whether to lean in too or move away.
I hadn't forgotten about Celia. Whom he has never mentioned to me, but in the moment I didn't care.
I leaned in too, connecting our lips as Klay placed his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him if possible.
The sexual tension between us was high and this kiss wasn't enough for either of us.
I slowly pulled away and looked into his dark eyes.
Before I knew it, he was crashing his lips onto mine. His hands roamed to my waist before gripping my backside. He hoisted me up, not breaking the kiss, and I wrapped my legs around him. He lightly bit my bottom lip, causing me to gasp so his tongue could have access to my mouth.
I slowly pulled away and got down breathlessly as I realized what we were doing.

Klay furrowed his eyebrows as I walked away to put the basketball back with the other ones.
He followed me and gently pulled me back.
"Woah. You're just going to walk away from that?"

"We were in the moment." I chuckled and shrugged nervously as I grabbed my bag from the bleachers and went towards my office.