18.

Celia

Here I was. Sitting in Dustin's living room. Dustin paced back and forth as we both stared at the pregnancy test in front of us that was positive.

"Are you sure that's right?" He asked.

"Yes and I've been having morning sickness."

He stopped and stood in front of me with tense eyes, as if blaming me for this situation.
"I don't want it."

"What!"

"Why do you think I stopped seeing you Celia! I'm back with my girlfriend, who I'm in love with and is already pregnant. I wanted to cut ties from you because you reminded me of when I gave into temptation. I wanted to start new with her. I can't have her know that I cheated on her with you and got you pregnant."

I scoffed.
"What the hell are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying I don't want to be the father of this kid. Either you abort it or raise it on your own because I'm not going to have that mistake ruin the new life I'm painting." He yelled.

Tears spilled from eyes as he yelled each hateful word.
"You fucking dick!"

He rolled his eyes.
"You're with Klay right? Are you sure it's not his?"

I knew it wasn't Klay's because me and Klay haven't had sex in weeks. Though..a devious plan came to mind as I thought of how I could resolve this pregnancy problem and get Klay back to me.

"You know what...your right." I sighed, wiping my tears. "It might be Klay's."

He let out a sigh of relief.
"That's great! Now..can you please leave and never contact me again." He said, opening his front door for me.

I rolled my eyes and left. As I got in my car, my plan formulated mentally. I know it's bad but I also know that this might be the only way that I get my life back on track.
Hopefully I don't go to hell for what I'm about to do....

~That night~

I looked down at the crushed sleeping pills and contemplated what I was doing.
Before I knew it, the front door had opened and closed and I knew it was Klay. I hid the powder behind a bottle of Vodka and turned around.
I smiled as he walked in.
"Hey. You seem stressed."

"It's nothing." He shrugged, sitting down.

"Want a shot?"

He rubbed his temples.
"I need like three."

I smiled and turned, walking to the mini bar.
I fixed him and me a glass. I turned to see him staring down at his phone. I took this time to put crushed sleeping pills in his drink.
This would knock him out.
I turned and handed him the drink.

"Thank you."

I nodded.
"Your welcome. Cheers."

He downed it in one and slightly furrowed his eyebrows.
"Wow. That's strong."

I smiled.
"Yeah, now tell me what happened at practice."