22.

~Two months later~

Here I was in Jasmine's new apartment.
She was laying on my chest while we watched Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia. She giggled everytime something funny happened and that made me smile. Her laugh brightened my day in many ways but today something was different.
I haven't told her about Celia's pregnancy because I never had a good opportunity to and Celia was having an ultrasound appointment in a couple hours. It was a dilemma that was morally weighing on me and affecting me. I haven't been myself around her because every time she smiles or laughs I think of how I'm never going to see her beautiful face or hear that intoxicating laugh after I tell her the news.
I hated not telling her but I didn't want to lose her...I knew I had to tell her soon though.

"Klay! Klay!"

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Jasmine looking up at me.
"Yeah?"

"You okay? You looked zoned out, like you weren't even here." She said, sitting up and facing me.

"It's nothing."

"No. It's not nothing. You've been acting this way for awhile. What's up?"

"Nothing Jas. I'm fine."

She rolled her eyes and climbed onto my lap.
She looked me deep in my eyes with her light brown orbs that I always got lost in.
"I know your not. Is..is it me? Are you feeling different about our relationship?"

"What? No-"

"It's okay Klay. I'm not going to keep you in this relationship if your not happy. Just tell me the truth. I deserve that." She pouted, about to get off of my lap.

I pulled her back down and softly placed my lips on hers. I felt her kiss back but pull away.
"You going to tell me what's going on?"

I placed my hands on her hips and locked eyes with her again.
"It's definitely not you Jasmine. It's just..you've
made my life so much brighter and I don't want to lose you. No matter what. This..is all just a new feeling for me and to be honest, I'm terrified. I mean, I fell in love with you so fast that my head is still spinning. I'm sorry I've been a little distant, I've just been trying to deal with all of this." I said, letting all my feelings out, except for the pregnancy part.

She smiled widely as her soft dimples showed. "I love you too Klay. It's early and kind of quick, but I feel the same way. Keeping me out isn't helping though."

I nodded as her lips traveled to my neck.
I raised an eyebrow as my breath hitched.
"I know. I'm sorry Jas."

I gently grabbed her chin and made her look up and face me. My eyes shifted down to her plump lips as she bit them in anticipation.
Inching my lips closer to hers, I finally press my lips against hers, savoring the taste of her lips. It only lasted for a few seconds though, because she pulled away and stared up to my eyes.
Her dark eyes twinkled, and mine asked for permission. Somehow she got the message and nodded slowly. Without hesitating, I pulled her back even closer to me, crashing my lips back against hers.
I kissed her hungrily and with a burning passion, wanting to savor every second I could get from her. Our lips moved in sync and I start to move backwards, Slightly opening her mouth, I take advantage to slid my tongue in. Our tongues battle for dominance and I end up winning. Letting my hands roam freely, I lock them around her thighs

Jasmine

I let out a moan through the steamy kiss that me and Klay were having. This would be my first time actually being with Klay and I wasn't more eager than I was right now.
"I want you." I breathed out as we locked eyes once again.
He smiled and placed his lips on mine again.
In one movement, he swiftly stood up, with my legs locked tightly around his waist. I can't even process what's happening. One minute we're pushed against the wall, the next minute we're laid on top of the bed as he attacked my neck with kisses.
His kisses aren't like his normal ones; this time, it's like he really wants me. I can feel his lips leave mine and attach themselves to my neck. He gently tugs at my shirt, and in one swift movement my shirt is pulled from my body.
He lightly runs his fingers over my white lacy bra and stomach before going back to kissing them.
"Klay..." I moan out.

He feeds off my sounds, as soon as I moan out, his hands slip through the entrance of my pants. He starts to fumble with the zipper until he swiftly pulls them down. I can feel his eyes on my body, staring at every inch of me.
I start to feel a little self conscious, so I try to use my arms to cover myself.

"No baby." He said, gently pushing my arms away. "Your beautiful."

He leans down to place soft kisses on my lips, which eventually turn into rough ones. That same hunger and desire returns, and I'm kissing back with just as much intensity.
This is going to be amazing.

~Three hours later~

Klay

I looked down to see Jasmine sleeping peacefully.
How did I get so damn lucky?
I was about to kiss her when my phone vibrated.
I looked down to see Celia was calling me.
I rolled my eyes and slowly moved from Jasmine's grasp, careful not to wake her.
I stepped outside her room and answered the call.

"What do you want Celia?"

"When are you coming home?" She whined.

"I'm..busy right now."

"Busy with what? That bitch Jasmine?"

"Shut th-." I stopped calming myself down. "Don't call her out of her name Celia."

"Whatever. I'm pretty sure the reason she's still with your ass is because you haven't dropped the news to her."

I paused and rubbed my temples, feeling a headache coming on.
"Why did you call me?"

"I don't feel well and I need some help, so come home!" She said, before hanging up.

I put my phone down and wrote a small note to Jasmine as to why I left, claiming I had an family issue.
I kissed her forehead.
"I love you.", I whispered, before grabbing my keys and leaving.