3.

~9:45 a.m.~
~10/20/17~
Klay

I woke up to my alarm blaring from my bedside table. I turned to turn it off and as soon as I did that, a pair of arms grabbed me in for a cuddle.
I rolled my eyes and brushed her hands off.

A whiny groan came from her lips.
"Klay! I want to cuddle!"

"To bad. I have to get to practice." I sighed, sitting up.

She huffed.
"Why didn't you tell me that you had to get up early?"

"Because I don't tell you everything Celia. I don't have to."

"Yes you do. I'm your girlfriend. It'd be nice to know your plans."

I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before changing and heading to practice. Aside from Celia's bitching, I got ready fairly quickly and was already on my way to our practice grounds. As I walked in, I got my typically greeting. A couple hey's, occasional daps, and a bro hug from Steph and ZaZa. I stretched a little bit before Steph and Kevin walked over to me.

"You hear about the new athletic trainer?" Steph asked, stretching with me.

"New? Jackie got fired?"

"No. She's like Jackie's assistant. She'll be helping Jackie out and everything. She'll be spending some time with us."

" 'she'. It's a woman?"

"Duh. She is the pronoun of a female Klay." Kevin chuckled.

I fake laughed and playfully pushed him.
"So you guys know anything about her?"

"Nope. Jackie introducing us to her today. Today will be her first day." He smiled.

Steph chuckled.
"You seem oddly happy Kevin."

He shrugged.
"Ion know."

"I think we're both happy. Maybe we'll get lucky and she's young and beautiful." I shrugged, shaking off my stretches and walking towards the basketballs.

Steph shook his head and chuckled.
He couldn't relate. He already had a beautiful wife at home.

I grabbed the ball and shot it in.
When is this new girl getting here?

~10:15 a.m.~
Jasmine

My knees were shaking and Mykayla laughed as she drove.
"Girl. Calm down!"

"I can't. My anxiety is high."

I had woke up early this morning. I was confident. I was good...until Mykayla offered to drive me and I got in the car. Then it really dawned on me and I couldn't stop shaking.

"You look great! You are great! What are you nervous for?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Plus this is my first time seeing Wardell in a long time.."

She raised an eyebrow.
"Who?"

I rolled my eyes.
No one knew him by his real name.
"Steph."