"Fuck, why you let me give her that hundred dollars. I don't like that bitch, matter fact let me go get that shit back. Money don't grow on trees."

He starts to get up but I grab his arm, "No, Ty! You already gave it to her that would be mean to take it back. Who knows, she might really need it for something."

He kisses his teeth and sits down, "what do it matter if she needed it. She still ignorant and mean."

"We don't know if shes like that. Now, go and pick up the order."

Tyler gets up and goes to pick up the order. I see all the workers gasp and run up to him. He gives them simple waves. "Oh shit!" I hear Tyler yell after a splash hits the floor. I look up to see a woman wiping the floor near his feet.

"I am so so sorry," she exclaims nervously wiping the floor with paper towels by his shoes. Those shoes are expensive that he has on too.

"Alright, don't worry about it. You could stop, I said don't worry about it," He says and I can tell when Tyler's irritated by his tone and this is one of the times. The girl stands up and I'm shocked once again by who I see. What is going on?

Tyler turns to me and makes a face and I make a motion with my face that means we have to hurry up and go and somehow without verbal communication he understands, but we aren't fast enough.

"Tyler, don't tell me that's you I'm looking at,"the girl who spilled the drink says. Well maybe I should say her name since we all know who she is- Malaysia. Yep. The woman who in my teen years caused my relationship with Ant so much stress. The woman that my husband almost killed.

What are the chances that we would come across Molina AND Malaysia in the same place?

Without answering her Tyler walks up to me, signaling for me to get up quickly and get out but we once again aren't quick enough because Malaysia jogs up to us.

"Hold the fuck up, y'all not bout to just walk out of here without saying nothing."

"We are," Tyler says and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the store and let's go as soon as we get outside. But that doesn't stop Malaysia and apparently not Molina either because they both follow us out the store.

"Nah son what the fuck do y'all want, real shit. What is it?" Tyler says getting aggrivated.

"I'm s-sorry I just wanted to talk to Cameron.." Molina stumbles.

"And I wanna talk to your dumbass and the faggot behind you. You know what the fuck your "brother" and your so called "husband" did to me nigga? Sixteen years I'm traumatized!"

"Cam, I gotta get back to work, what's your number, I'm going to text you later. We really have to talk, it's important..."

I mindlessly give Molina my number now too focused on Malaysia and her endless dramatics that I don't even comprehend the fact that I do not want Molina to have my number by any means. I see her run back inside Five Guys.

"Get back to work or some shit, dumb ass bitch. He really should've shot your annoying ass," Tyler says and I place my hand on my forehead and sigh. When Ty is mad he gets really disrespectful and sometimes it becomes a problem.

"Wow... and people really think you this sweet funny guy. That's so fucking out of line."

"I'm disrespectful, but you over here calling my family out their name and shit. Fuck that, I'll be disrespectful then."