Drive - J.M

////

Jonah grabbed my hand as we ran down the stairs and out the door to the car. "Jonah" I laughed and he turned to look at me with a smile on his face. He put his finger over his lips, telling me to be quiet.

We got into to car and Jonah started the engine, loud music instantly playing through the speakers. I turned my phone on to check the time. 2:45 am

I smiled as Jonah drove down the street, his hand holding mine. "Where do you want to go baby?" Jonah asked me, taking his eyes off the empty road to glance at me. "I don't know. Just drive. Surprise me" I smiled and looked at Jonah while he was driving. One hand on the wheel and the other holding my hand.

I put the window down, the warm air gently hitting my face as my hair blew around a bit. I turned the radio up a bit more and tapped my fingers along to the beat. I watched the street lights go past and light up everything around them.

The car pulled into a parking lot and Jonah parked, turning off the engine. I looked through the front window to see where we were. I smiled when I saw an empty playground, light up by some lights around it making it look less sketchy.

Jonah got out and walked around to my side and opened my door for me since he didn't like me opening it myself. "Such a gentleman" I smiled as Jonah lightly blushed and laughed. I grabbed Jonah's hand again and ran over to the playground. I climbed up the ladder I was too tall for and stood up on the little platform, hitting my head on the roof.

"I forgot how annoying it is when you don't fit on a playground anymore" I said and rubbed my head. Jonah laughed next to me and I looked down to see him walking around on his knees. I got down on all fours and crawled over to the slide. I went down it expecting to re-live the excitement from my childhood but was disappointed when I got to the bottom too quickly. Jonah came out of the slide a few seconds after and knocked into me. We laughed as Jonah held me back against his chest so I didn't fall off. I looked around and saw a set of swings.

"Baby! They have swings!" I yelled excitedly, standing up and running over to them. I sat down on one of them and Jonah sat down on the one next to me. I started swinging, watching the clouds and the moon.

Jonah's pov

I looked over at y/n to see her smiling. I followed her gaze to the sky. She was watching the clouds and the moon. Y/n had always loved looking at the sky and watching the clouds. I smiled at her and got off the swing I was on and walked behind the swing y/n was on. I pushed her a bit and she looked back at me and smiled. She swung her legs in time with the swing, getting higher.

"Baby your gonna loop around the pole at the top in a minute" I said and watched her get closer to it. She laughed and stopped swinging her legs. When she came back to a slow speed I walked around to the front of her and pushed on her knees to push her.

"Jonah don't push me like that" she said and looked at me. "Why?" I asked looking at her. "Because I'm gonna end up hurting you or I'll fall off" she smiled and I laughed. "You won't hurt me and I won't let you fall off. Don't worry" I reassured her, pushing her again.

I went back to the swing I was sitting on before and watched y/n. She slowed down again and then jumped off, landing perfectly. "I've still got it!" Y/n yelled excitedly. I smiled and she walked over to me, sitting on my lap. I put my arms around her and she leaned back against my chest.

We stayed like that for a while until y/n got up again and played on the other stuff in the playground. The smile hadn't left her face for any more then 10 seconds since we left the house. I watched her try to climb something with a smile on my face. Y/n looked at me and walked over, sitting next to me on the bench.

I grabbed her hand again and lead her back to the car. I opened the door for her and she got in. I got around on the drivers side and started the car. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to a spot I knew y/n would love. It was 5:50 am so now was the perfect time to go.

I drove up the road and parked the car. We got out and y/n looked at me confused. "Come on. You're gonna love this. It takes a bit of effort to get there but it's worth it" I smiled and grabbed her hand. We walked up the rest of the road since I parked back a bit so it wouldn't look weird, especially for where we were.

We got to the first fence and I helped y/n over and then I jumped over after. "Are there any more fences?" Y/n asked, looking at me. "Only one but it isn't electric like that one don't worry" I said and watched y/n's expression change and she hit my arm. "You made me jump an electric fence!?" She yelled and I covered her mouth. "Don't yell or well get busted" I said and y/n looked at me confused but didn't yelled anymore.

"Where almost there. Do you trust me?" I asked and stopped her. "Of course I trust you. Why?" She asked. "You'll find out soon enough. Close your eyes and do not open them until I say so" I said and y/n nodded and closed her eyes. I grabbed her hand and lead her up the last part. I got out my phone and started recording. "Ok. Open" I smiled. Y/n opened my eyes and her jaw dropped when she saw the view. "You bought me up to the fucking Hollywood sign?" She smiled and walked over to me. She kissed me and I stopped recording.

"I can't believe you bought me up here. L.A is so beautiful at sun rise" Y/n said and put her arms around me. We sat down and watched the sun come up. Taking photos and videos of each other and the view over L.A.

We stayed there until the sun rise finished and we walked back. We got to the last fence and I checked for security. No one was there. "I'll boost you up again. When you get to the other side don't wait for me, just run" I said and y/n nodded. I boosted her up and she landed on the other side and ran to the car. I quickly got over and ran after her. I caught up to her and she grabbed my hand, laughing as we ran back. I unlocked the car and we got in. I started the car and drove away quickly, both of us laughing. Y/n grabbed my hand again and rested her head against the head rest with a smile still on her face.

"That was the best morning of my life. I can't believe you took me to the Hollywood sign" y/n smiled as we walked back into the house and I laughed. We looked up to see the 4 boys, looking at us like mothers. "So. The Hollywood sign huh?" Daniel said and looked between us. "How was it?" Corbyn asked, taking a sip of what was probably tea. "Why the hell are you up at seven?" I asked them and they all looked between each other trying to find an answer. Y/n grabbed my hand and we ran up the stairs, hearing "Jonah marais!" And "y/n /y/l/n!" As we ran to our room laughing.

We lied back down on the bed, already tired from only getting 3 hours of sleep and then playing in playgrounds and getting to the Hollywood sign. Y/n cuddled up closer to me and I put an arm around her, keeping her close. "I love you" she said and kissed me. "I love you too. Thank you for doing stupid and illegal shit with me really early in the morning" I smiled. Y/n closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. I fell asleep after posting a photo from the Hollywood sign.

Liked by seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic and 262,382 others

jonahmarais illegal stuff with my girl at 5 in the morning 🤟🏼 @/youruser

10,015 comments

Corbynbesson Jonah Marais don't do illegal things
imzachherron why didn't you take me 😭
user1 same zach
seaveydaniel I'm scolding you when you wake up
user3 @seaveydaniel ur such a mom

Hi I have to go back to school tomorrow and I want to die. How are you?

Mia ✨