Over you - part 2

////

I woke up in my room with a pounding head. I groaned and grab my phone checking the time.

2:27 pm

5 messages from Daniel. I looked at them confused as to why he would be texting me.

Daniel Seavey

Y/n I'm sorry about last night
It was a bad idea and I took advantage over you
Y/f/n isn't happy with me and ur probably not either
Again, I'm so sorry
Can you meet me at the Starbucks near ur house at 3?

I checked time again. I only had 30 minutes till 3 and it takes 15 minutes to walk there. I quickly jumped up and got ready to go meet Daniel at Starbucks. I don't exactly know why I was going but I didn't remember everything from last night so I may as well just ask him.

I ran back out to my room, grabbing my phone and wallet then racing downstairs to my car because I was to lazy to walk and I'd be late if i walked. I started the car and drove to Starbucks, hoping Daniel hadn't forgotten since I hadn't texted him back.

I walked into Starbucks to see Daniel sitting by the window. I walked over to him and sat down getting his attention

"Oh hey I didn't think you were gonna come" he said

"Yhea I actually don't know why I came so if you could tell me that would be great" I smiled. He smiled back before talking

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked

"Only some. I remember going to the bar to get some drink, had like four shots and after that it's all a blur" I answered looking at him confused

"Uh Yhea after that I saw you and decided to apologise for breaking up with you since I never did. You yelled at me then surprisingly kissed me, I took advantage of that and just went with it, which I shouldn't have. You had a lot more drinks after that and some we somehow ended up of the dance floor. Y/d/n saw us and then told you that you needed to get back home. You were being pulled and pushed around by us while we were yelling at each other and then she slapped me and pulled you away and out of the club. I figured y/f/n hadn't told you so i thought I should" he said sighing at the end.

"Oh ok. Thanks for telling me" I smiled

We walked around for a while until and as the sun was going down we drove to the beach.

We sat on the beach talking for a while until Daniel caught my attention again after I had gotten distracted by my own thoughts.

"Hey, since you kissed me in the club last night I remembered how much I missed you and I was thinking, should get back together" he asked and grabbed my hand, hope filling his eyes.

"Uh-I- I think we should just be friends for now. I'm so happy we're talking again but after you broke it off I was heartbroken so and I don't want to jump back into another relationship with you after years of being together. I'm so sorry but for now I think it would be better if we were just friends" I answer watching the hope in his eyes disappear, breaking my heart.

He nodded and looked away. It broke my heart to see him this way.

"Daniel?"

He looked at me not saying a word. I smashed my lips onto his catching him by surprise. He pulled away after a minute catching his breath, with a huge smile on his face

"I thought you said just friends" he smirked "yep. That was a friendly kiss" I said as we both started laughing

I actually had no idea what I was gonna so for this but I think it turned out pretty good.

Mia ❤️