Chapter 32

Jungkook P.O.V
My nose scrunched and my eyebrows furrowed as I watched jins face warp into; how do I explain this? An aliens? His mouth opening as wide as humanly possible, his hands clasping around his stomach as he scrunched his body back and forth in a fit of laughter.

I couldn't stop my fist from curling into a ball. I was being series when I said I needed to talk to him, when I asked for his advice, maybe I shouldn't of been so honest for once.

"Dude, I need to win this bet'

Jins slicked back brown hair bounced a little as his head shot up, a mischievous smile playing on his lips while his eyes narrowed a little. I wasn't sure if this was the side of him I loved the most or hated. Jin to everyone was a mystery I suppose, he came across sweet looking, kind even but there was this twisted dark side to him people rarely saw, a side that even sometimes I thought was a little to creepy to be normal.

"So that's it? All for a bet... ay?"

His eyes darkened even more, that once small grin turning into an even bigger one while his posture was now more relaxed and dominant looking. But he was right, why was I even asking him for help, why the hell did I let this small, insignificant thing, like butterflies corrupt my whole way of thinking. So what if for a split second he made me feel calm, so what if for the first time in a very long time I smiled when I woke up this morning. Non of it mattered, it was all 'in the moment', I was jeon jungkook, you're typical high school bad boy and jimin, jimin was a bet. Nothing else.

"Yes. He's boring me now"

The words fell out my mouth like vomit, no, they tasted like vomit and my stomach turned as I found myself regretting what I'd said; for the first time in my life.

"Good... I'm the one that plays mr. Nice remember"

~

And that awkward yet eye opening conversation was what led me to this moment, stood with my back pressed into jimins locker, my hands awkwardly shoved into my pockets and my headphones pushed deep in my ears.

My mind was completely beside itself. Yesterday's events playing over and over again in my brain like a broken video, the look on jimins face every time my lips dragged against his skin was like watching the same seen of a horror movie on repeat, I didn't know if I wanted to scream or cry.

But Jin was right, was it really just because I was getting bored, was jimin really still a bet? He had to be, it couldn't be anything more. Not after last time. I refuse to let it be anything more.

But every single rational thought that was trying to persuade the one part of me that had completely lost its mind disappeared as I lifted my head. Jimins small frame standing right in front of me caused my body to shuffle back a little, his small strands of brown hair lightly moved across his forehead. It was like at this point my whole body was functioning on its own, I couldn't stop myself from relaxing, a soft smile laying on my lips as jimin awkwardly shuffled around.

Okay so maybe this feeling inside wasn't completely normal and maybe I knew deep deep down somewhere that there was more to this than I was letting on. But I couldn't, wouldn't, tell anyone else that, not even him. Because how could I tell anyone, that me, jeon jungkook, was getting butterflies over someone. Someone like park jimin

Notes~ so guys, I'm so sorry for this late ass update. But I've literally just got into Frances airport from Korea and thought now was the best time to update the one chapter I got written. I'm sorry it's not very good but I was so excited about korea I got distracted. Please forgive me?