Chapter 16

Jungkook P.O.V
"Are you serious right now? Youre going to leave?"

The high pitch tone in her voice caused a slight pulse of a headache to grow over me. The tapping of her long fake finger nails against the bedside table did nothing but echo around the silent room and as for the annoying whistle she let pass through her lips; as i continued to ignore her ~ was simple that, annoying.

Who this female was wasnt really annyones concern, all you needed to know she was one of many many hook ups; a nobody.

But for the first time in a very long time my usual hook up became a terrible idea. I never realised how god damn annoyong everything about her was. From her long nails and bleach blonde hair to her very short skirt and heals. She was just annoying.

So here i was, an hour after aggressively and hornly intruding into her house, practically begging for a realise, i was boredly leaving.

I dont know what it was, but the second her lips pressed agaisnt mine, the second her hands trailed down my bare chest, his face was the first thing to come into my mind. The way his lips looked, the way his eyes disappeared when he smiled, how ugly and boring his whole being was, the way i could feel his heart beating as he laid on top of me, he consumed my mind with every touch and kiss she smothered me with; he was cock blocking me and he wasnt even here.

"Yeah"

"Why"

Seriously how long does it take to put trainers on? My hands just wouldnt fasten my shoe laces fast enough.

"Because you dont please me enough, so dont bother
Contacting me again"

And with that my feet moved faster than they have ever moved before, practically sprinting down the stairs and out the front door.

I was frustrated with myself, id literally point blank rejected my go to girl, the girl that new how to touch me in all the right placed all because my mind went completely blank; well not completely blank.

~

My feet felt cold against the lament flooring, the whole house was pitch black and not a soul in sight. I was use to it though, my parents were always away on business and i didn't have siblings, but not like i was complaining i got the whole place to myself.

"Dude turn the fucking light on, i cant see shit"

A sudden laud thud was heard, tae clearly walking into the dining table as he fumbled around trying to find his way.

"Fine, youve been here enough, how cant you see"

"Didnt eat my fucking carrots... Clearly"

"Very funny"

The light flicked on causing me to blink several times to adjust to my surrounding, tae had found his way to the dining room chair, picking up a handful of grapes in the process.

The small prude had haunted my brain for a good two hours after i had left him and sex wasn't
distracting me at all, so being around that loser was my last resort.

I slumpt next to him, his knee nocking off mine slightly as he turned to face me, an annoying smirk playing on his lips.

"Whats funny" sometimes i didnt understand why i was even friends with him.

"Nothing... Just" he smirked again.

"Just what" i didnt mean to snap but for some reason id been completely irritated since i left that idiot.

"Just... This has to be longest its ever taken you to get into someones pants and its clearly annoying you, just give up"

Suddenly i was even more irritated than before, does he think i cant do this? Like jimin is to good for me? Like hes better? Who does that shrimp think he is, playing hard to get, acting all innocent.

My blood seemed to flow round my body so fast i didn't even realise id clenched my fists. Why i felt i needed to prove to everyone that no one was too good for me i don't know, but I'm jeon jungkook, everyone wants me.

I scoffed, sending tae an annoyed glare and watched as he simply shrugged it off and began making his way towards the sofa. I found myself following once again, slumping myself next to him and resting my head back against the cold material.

The small ringing of the avengers opening theme filled my ears but my mind had wondered back to him. The way his small hands clinged to my tshirt, how his eyelashes tickled my chin, the warmth that radiated off his chest as it pressed against mine.

It had been three days, three long and annoying days, i couldn't risk spending much more time around him, my heart rate faltered every time my mind flashed to the deep brown colours of his eyes, because he was making me ill already.

This needed to be over and fast.