Chapter 17

Warning ~ mature shitty content ahead!
****

Jungkook P.O.V
"Doesnt take me long with you though... Does it?"

I couldn't help but smirk as taes face changed to an irritated one before a strangled moan left his wet lips.

His boney hands clenching around the hairs at the back of my head as his eyes roled back, back arched and body rocking slightly. I could feel his hole clenched around my throbbing member as i pushed into him, a low grunt leaving my throat in the process.

"F-fuck"

Honestly this bellend needed to be put in his place and this was the only way i knew how to show him who was boss.

"Such a good boy"

Another moan filled the room, the laud sound of skin slapping agaisnt skin as i began to move inside him, letting his wet walls eat me up.

"Fuck youve gotten tighten baby"

"J-jung aha... J-ungkook"

"God tae... Mhmm"

I brought my lips to his neck, letting my tongue run a strip up to his jaw, tasting his body as his hands tighten in my hair with every thrust.

I sunk my teeth into his skin, sucking and nipping harshly at it letting all my frustration out on the moaning mess under me, his gasps and whimpers filling my ears.

Author P.O.V
Jungkooks thrust becane sloppy and laud, the wet slapping turning them both on ever more and the never ending grunts and high whimpers drawning out any other noise there once was.

Taehyungs hands became restless as his body jolted back and forth while jungkook pumped into him at an ungodly speed, he found he hands roaming around the lower of the youngers back till he pushed into his prostate causing taes nails to instantly dig into his skin, drawing out long thick marks down his back.

"Fucking hell aha"

Jungkooks mind was blank, not because he wasnt enjoying it but because although he was nearing his release he desperately wanted his mind wasnt focused on taehyung at all; instead the purky lips and long lashes of the boy who was fast asleep on his chest earlier.

Although with every thrust he was determined not to think of him nothing was working and after taes nails dug into his skin the other thought that came to his mind was what if that was jimins small hands clawing away at him hungry, this only turned him on ever more.

"Fuck faster"

Tae felt the familiar not forming in his stomach as jungkooks member pushed into his spot every time, the youngers teeth still sinking into every bare bit of skin on his neck, sucking and nipping leaving beautiful bruises all over him.

Jungkook  too was close, his mind now going completely crazy at the thought of tainting someone so innocent.

With those thoughts in mind his not tightened, his thrust becoming even slopper as tae realsed all over their chests with a stangled moan.

"Aha jungkook"

Causing jungkook to follow, his member squirting into his hole as his thrusts slowed to ride out his high.

Jungkook lazily rolled off the elder, instantly grabbing for his boxers and tugging them up his legs before lying on his back next to the now nocked out taehyung.

What jungkook didnt realise when he excited the bedroom was that tae was far from asleep, infact the words he just witness jungkook speak had a mischievous smile form on his face and a small nod of approval to come over him.

Unbeknown to jungkook, his small grunt when he hit his high was the complete opposite, not realizing the the words that left his mouth were far from anything he could of imagined he would say.

But those words were only for tae, no one else, at least for now, needed to know the golden maknae himself had uttered jimins name in the middle of an orgasm.

Not yet at least.

~

Jungkook found himself slumping onto the kitchen working top, his long legs dangling about as he rummaged in the fridge next to him, balancing hinself so he didnt fall.

The cold milk flowing down his throat felt cooling, finally stopping the burning sanitation that had begun to grow. The only thing unpleasing about drinking milk from the carton while sitting on the work top was the cold bits of condensation that fell onto his bare legs, causing a shudder to run down his spine.

Although it was a moment ago he hit his high and was finally able to let out some frustration, the calm feeling around him didnt last long as he found himself wandering back the the small boy. It was really starting to annoy him, how annoying and ugly could someone be? And the more the younger thought the angrier he got knowing moments ago he was imagining himself inside him, filling him up.

Jungkook was frustrated once again, confused as to why he let himself even think of jimin other than when he had to, annoyed at himself for letting himself get stuck in this stupid situation to begin with and pissed off that he hadnt got any further the a forced kiss with the fucking dwarf.

Guess its time to call the boys.

For anyone who has read my smut before you should know that isnt usually how i write it, but i made it as blunt and boring as possible to put the point across that to jungkook it was nothing more than as way to let his frustration out.

So what do you guys think of this little bit of vkook, do you guys want more or pure jikook from now on?