Chapter 4

Jimins P.O.V
I was pissed.

I took one step forward, my eyes darting straight past the golden monkey infront of me; meeting with an even monkeier looking boy scout.

"Sorry, tara? Taylor, tampon? Whatever your name is, didnt your mum ever tell you you were born on the highway? Thats Where most accident happen"

The echoing silence that filled my surrounding were soon drowned out by the sound of trainers screeching across the floor and grunts as tampon was being held back by a shrimp and his adopted brother; the bfg.

The other two members of s6 seemed to be un-fazed by my comment, the horse type looking one even  cracked a short smile before being slapped across the back of the head by his... Mother?

I wouldnt say i was proud of the words coming out my mouth or my opion on the people around me, just when i became angry my body had no filter and right now i couldnt of cared less.

"As for you junglefuck"

I took another step forward, my eyes meeting with his dark ones. His facial expression hardly changing, the only difference is the smirk seemed to have been replaced with a rather pissed of one.

I dropped my head slightly, i could feel his warm breath tickle the top of my head, his tshirt seeming some what see through from this angle. Before lifted my right hand up and placing my index finger against his collar bone.

If this cocky little Shit wants to try and push me, lets see how far he can get shall we?

I took a deep breath before looking back up at jungcock, my hand slowly moving down his chest ~ god he was muscley ~ before stopping at the waist band of his jeans. I looked up through my hair attempting to be flirty but mentally face palming at my failed attempt as i bit on my bottom lip.

"You'd be surprised how painful a kittens bite can be"

My voice hitched a little as i tried to keep myself calm, my blood boiling now from anger and embarrassment; but i continued with my actions. Why this was the only idea that seemed to pop into my head i dont know and i was regretting my choice of actions untill i watched his smirk drop from his face completely.

The situation seemed to be completely flipped now as i smirk grew on my face at the sight of all five s6 members mouths hanging opening.

"Kittens are cute though?" Seriously of every comment one of the brainless females at this school could make, one washed up slapper came out with that statement?

I turned my head a little towards the direction of the useless words, smirking once more before opening my mouth.

"Isn't that more of a reason to be scared? Its always the cute ones that bite" and with that i winked and turned my head back to meet with jungkooks gaze.

A small "oh" could be heard followed by a few sniggers and giggles although the air around me seemed to become thicker awfully fast as i found my feet taking one more step closer to him our chests pretty much touching now.

I took my bottom lip between my teeth, trying to look innocent but again failing in every way humanly possible.

"Dont make kitten bite you"

Seriously park jimin what the hell are these un holy words leaving your mouth?! If someone was to dig me a hole right here right now i think i would of gladly jumped in it, maybe even of asked them to cover me too.

I wasnt sure of this feeling in my stomach was even anger anymore, it seemed to be heading more towards embarrassment which was then of course making me angry.

I forced a smile on my face before grabbing the corners of my hood and pulling it back over my head. Jeon. I forcefully pushed past the giraffe once again. Fucking. Then shouldered taylor and the trio out the way as i made my way towards the cafeteria door, practically ripping it off the Hingis and gracefully like a swan exiting the poorly played k-drama. JUNGKOOK!

Seriously
.
.
.
So
.
.
.
Ugly.

Id like to say before someone comments that the words ive used in this story regarding the other members arent what i think. Its all for the story. Each member is beautiful you hear me? BEAUTIFUL.

Im Sorry if any of this makes you uncomfortable please forgive me.