Chapter 5

Authors P.O.V
Jimin was currently leaning agaisnt the small fence that stopped small minded students from 'accidentally' falling to their death.

The elder was panting, practically begging the gods for air. His hands clutched to the fabric of his knees, his face as red as a tomato and his heart literally ripping out his chest.

Jimin P.O.V
Why the hell do I feel like this!?

I ran my fingers through my locks, slightly tugging on the small hairs at the back of my neck. My heart was beating out my chest, so fast I actually felt loss of breath; but why.

My cheeks began to burn as what id done no less that five minuets ago came flooding through my thoughts.

Thats right park jimin, you complete ass, you humiliated yourself and the one and only golden monkey infront of half the school.

The sudden shuddering of my heart agaisnt my rib cage as jungkooks name angrily fell off my tongue caused my eyes to widen a little.

The heat spreading from my chest to my cheeks. Small layers of sweat forming on my hands as I tried to not picture that ugly face. Those long raven locks that look so fluffy and those Doe like eyes I cant help but...

No you potato. Stop.

Hes ugly
Inside and out
U.g.l.y

Jungkook P.O.V
"You gonna let that comment slide too?" I was currently slumped in my seat, my hands still tucked inside my pockets as my friends sat around me; faces stuffed with food.

"What do you think" I turned my head towards namjoon an amused look plastered all over his face as I smirked from his comment.

"Kitten doesnt know what hes got himself into"

~

"Dont you guys hsve homes to go to?" I scoffed as I unlocked my front door, the trio behind me pushing past my body and Making their way into my own house.

This day couldnt end quick enough.

"You know we just like annoying you" I simply waved off taes comment as I once again found myself slumping into a seat; this one being my sofa.

Hoseok  had found his way to my kitchen, grabbing every sugar content he could and placing it all on the small coffee table infront of us. Namjoon, Jin and yoongi were sat on the sofa infront of me, taes massive ass placed in the small Space next to me while hoseok  sat crossed legged on the floor, handing out my cans of coke and Crisps.

"Make yourself at home I guess"

~

Hoseok and namjoons laughter filled my ears, my eyes slowly dragging open to face them as I tried desperately not to fall asleep. What the hell could possible be so funny and interesting that they were Still sat in my house at 11pm laughing, do it over fucking text.

I groaned, lifting my limp body up right, my legs sprawled out across the flooring infront of me, my back pressed into the soft fabric of my sofa.

"Whats so funny huh?" I wasnt meaning to snap, I was just tired.
"Someone been bitchy today" I sent a glance towards yoongi who simple shrugged and buried
his face back into his phone.
"Ever since jimin shut him up" I furrowed my brows at tae: who the fuck is jimin.
"Who?"
"Kitten?" That seemed more like a question than answer but I instantly knew who he meant.

So that little shrimps name was jimin huh? Cute.

"I was laughing because i was making a bet with hoseok" my eyes moved from tae to namjoon who was now placing his shoes back onto his feet.
"What bet?"
"That you couldnt make jimin fall in love with you" that annoying smirk that played on the corners of namjoons mouth made me scoff.
"And what makes you think I couldnt"
"Hes the only person your 'charms' dont seem to work on"

Why that statement annoyed me I wasnt so sure, but what the hell does he mean? Everyone loves me, everyone wanted me, so who is this jimin to think otherwise.

The room burst into a fit of laughter, apparently I had thought that whole sentence out laud, well done jungkook.

"Is that a bet?" The room fell silent as yoongis words echoed around the walls.

"Yeah... Ill just toy with him a little, soon they all fall for me" yoongi rolled his eyes before standing up next to namjoon.

"Id like to see that"

I generally have no idea where this story is going guys I'm so god damn sorry Haha!😂