12:00

Family tree above to avoid confusion.
Also, their ship name shall be Craven.
Bc they're always craven for each other's blood.

          "I'm sure you've heard of the Great War in Elysium I started a decade ago

          "I'm sure you've heard of the Great War in Elysium I started a decade ago. They called it the Kingdom of EthiaRose back then. Before the invasion, it was a bright, prosperous land. Until one day, a disease started to spread from the Eastern region, killing almost half the population on the land within a year. The king and queen decided to send their only child to a neighboring kingdom, where he met a woman. They had a daughter who was apparently destined to pioneer the fall of EthiaRose. In which, Juliet did," Cross finishes with a slow breath, pursing his lips in ignominy from telling a tale he meant to keep a secret as she unintentionally cringed at the mention of his dead fiancée.

          "By the time she was born, EthiaRose had grown out of their illness and regained their strength; both physically and mentally. But you see, the prince at the time had an arranged marriage waiting for him back in his country. I discovered this later on, because he was unknowingly appointed to a vampire, Lilith." Cross' words got louder and heavier. His pupils dilated as if he was holding something back, while parting his lips to reveal the absolute taboos of the tale but pressed it back together when he heard the vase crack behind her, blinking rapidly.

          "A halfbreed," she inhaled. "So who's their child?"

          He called cautiously, "Princess."

          "Who is it, Cross?" Alert by the animalistic tone of her voice, he grabbed Raven's wrist and swiftly pulled her to his chest.

          "Calm down," he says softly in her ear. "Calm down, princess."

          The ground started shaking aggressively beneath them and the noise was like extended thunder all around. The chandelier dangerously swings from side to side, the lights flickering rapidly before going out all together. The loud breathing beside him—that of an animal—synced with his and with his immunity to the dark, he saw her flashing red eyes. A spot on his clothes wet from her sweat.

          "It's perfectly reasonable for you to want my blood right now," he spilled, lightly playing with her hair. "Don't hold it back, Raven, it'll only make it worse. I know you—"

          Why?

          One deep breath and Cross' scars were reopened.