end note

2018 — January 30, 2021

Hello everybody!
I'm pretty sure I began writing this book round this time three years ago. I tried to finish this before the new years but I ended up delaying that for another thirty days lol ngl it might've been a little hasty.

For those who didn't understand the ending, I had like three different ideas on how to conclude the book but ultimately, I ended up feeling bad for Raven; three years of inconsistent writing honestly gives you a sense of responsibility and attachment to your characters. Come on, she's went through enough of Cross' bs and I wanted her to be free from a man's restraint. I feel like that's all she's ever known cause it's how she was programmed, growing up.

But that goes for Cross as well. He's not supposed to be humane. He has his distinct way of loving and in a way, I portrayed the difficulties of a relationship between two different species/races. And what feels like a single day for vampires, is like a year to humans. He thought he was visiting her more frequently than he actually did.

Also, if you're still reading, I wanted to make the last words mentioned clearer for y'all. When Cross said what he said in the final line, it's from what her blood told him. She has learned her lesson and Scott's death woke her up, giving her the courage to leave the one person she's been attached to all her life.

I want to edit this novel in the future but I'm a college student now y'all. This reached its end mainly because I'm one hell of a virgo and I have to see the end of things once I start on them but still, I hope you enjoyed this toxic love story. Not everything has a happy ending, sometimes you just gotta let it teach you some valuable lessons and walk away.

Please leave your thoughts and feedbacks in the comments. Thank you for your time and support!

 Thank you for your time and support!

o t h e r   m e d i a :