11: Warm

Eren has never been more concentrated on anything in his life. If he had to pick a moment that compared to something quite like this, he'd have to say it's like trying to stitch his own wound. But even that seems easier to do than this. As Levi had told him beforehand, it takes a little bit of skill and technique to make this experience enjoyable. He needs to take his time, Levi had said. Eren almost scoffed at this, since Levi certainly didn't take his time when he tried to attack Eren. Despite the assassin's bitter feelings back then, he has to agree that Levi's hand just squeezing his cock is actually bringing in some warmth. Or maybe it's the never ending embarrassment that has sprouted ever since he started touching Levi's own hardened shaft.

The raven must be enjoying every single second of this, Eren assumes. He's trying hard to concentrate on his task without focusing on what happened last time. It's not meant to be painful. Levi explained that. Apparently the appropriate way to go about this is to use fingers to stretch the hole. But, and this actually bothers Eren greatly, that's usually the exiting hole. Nothing is supposed to go in! However, when he had told Levi that after the explanation, the man had smirked at him and stated that he would be surprised.

Now, here he is. Stroking the bounty hunter's cock, swiping the precum leaking from the head and using it as extra lubricant, drawing out soft pants from the man, as he does the same to him. The slow movements of Levi's strong fingers grazing his cock send rushes of shivers through Eren's body. But not from the cold. He doesn't want to admit it, but when Levi grazes the head of his shaft he can't help but release a small moan and jut his hips forward unintentionally. 

'It... feels good...' Eren swallows thickly and increases his own hand movements on Levi. 'It feels really good...'

"E-Eren," Levi gasps out and halts the teen's hands, stopping his actions. An annoyed whine slips through the brunet's lips. Who knew that having someone else touch him so sexually would cause him to be so needy. "Slow down, tiger," Levi releases a breathy chuckle. "How do you feel?"

"F-feel?" Eren tilts his head unsure of what Levi means. When Levi's fingers gently touch his skin, he understands that he means temperature wise. It then comes to Eren's attention that he isn't as freezing as he was before. He's still cold, but he can feel warmth slowly seeping into him. "Still cold, but better."

"Good," Levi sighs and shifts his position to his hands and knees. "Your leg is still fucked, so I'll do everything, got it? Also, you're so obviously a Virgin that it almost feels illegal to do this."

Eren doesn't respond to Levi. What is he meant to say to that? Most people thought of him as manly but Levi can see right through him and somehow know that he is as pure as a white swan. Untouched, aside from that time back in the cells. This isn't like that time. This is purely for their survival. Or at least that's what Eren is trying to tell himself.

His eyes widen like the full moon as Levi pushes him down to hit the cold surface of the cave floor. His back gently rests on the ground, his gaze locked on Levi. His lips gently part as the man climbs atop his torso, hands pressed on his chest. Something in those silver hues cause a sudden excitement in Eren's body. Anticipating the man's moves feels impossible. A gaze so strong, so mysterious. Eren knows nothing about this man, and yet he is going to have sex with him. For survival, granted, but it still brings an unsettling feeling to his stomach.

Levi leans down, places a soft gentle kiss on the boy's lips, one that has Eren's eyes widening even more. "Relax," Levi purrs softly into his ear before raising his hips. His arm goes behind him, and before Eren knows it, Levi is moaning into his ear. Soft, erotic pants, interwoven by erratic huffs. Eren gulps. The expression on Levi's face is now contorted to a strained one. His eyebrows furrowed, teeth grit, eyes closed.