9: Weakness

Grogginess takes hold of Eren. His eyes closed shut and sealed from the dried up tears. It burns. He can feel the ache that remains after what happened. Did it even happen at all? It seems so far away, like a distant dream Eren had during the night. But that's not it at all, he knows it happened. The slight throbbing tells him that it's no dream. He grunts and makes an effort to move, his legs grazing over the bars but not feeling the slightest bit cold. When his hand brushes over his limbs, he notices he's clothed. With an added shirt to keep his chest warm. 

Eren opens his eyes. His heart instantly pounds heavily as he eyes the small cell. It's just him. there's no Levi at all. Finally, some peace. Eren releases the held in breath and allows himself to sit up. 

"Ng... fuck... it hurts..." He gasps out, a hand instantly coming to rest on his hip. The sting of his muscles being stretched to oblivion remains after the terrible torture of last night. Yet, Eren maintains his state of confusion when he recalls absolutely nothing. Was he drugged? Knowing the sort of person Levi is, or what he became last night, Eren wouldn't be surprised if Levi's inner beast took over him and drugged Eren. It could have been in his food. That could be the only explanation. Eren sighs and runs a hand through his hair, the strands getting caught on his fingers. 

He's a mess, in pain; What would have happened had Levi of stabbed his injured leg again? He would have screamed, most likely. After all, Eren comes to realise, it's not like he can go anyway. It's not like he can. He's trapped in this small space until they reach the capital. 

"I see you're awake." Eren flinches as if someone has just smacked two pans together right beside his ears. His skin immediately begins to crawl before he faces Levi. His glare strong, but it doesn't surprise the older man at all. "I almost thought I had killed you."

"Maybe you should!" Eren snaps. Levi raises an eybrow before grabbing the keys from his pocket and casually making his way over to the cell door. "Stay back!" Eren shouts at him, the rage never leaving his eyes. As if Levi would listen to such childish actions. The door is opened, and out of fear, Eren wraps his arms around his own body to protect himself. It should have been a clear indication for Levi to back off. Obviously Eren is scared of him.

But it's because he has made Eren scared of him that Levi refuses to leave. He slides down the bars and plops himself right next to Eren, his expression remaining hard.

"What are you worked up about?" Levi asks with a small sigh. Eren's jaw almost drops from disbelief. How could Levi not remember what he did to him?! It almost boils Eren's skin right off from his own building anger. Levi doesn't remember, but Eren sure as hell does! At least... he thinks he does? It definitely went in... he can feel it deep inside of him.

"What do you mean?! You of all people should know!"

Levi is playing with him. That's what it is. teasing Eren, probably thinking up a way to try and pounce on him again. Eren won't allow it! Levi sees him as a weak target! There were no feelings attached to those words he spoke of last night. Only lies that led to Eren's humiliation. Powerless. Never has Eren felt so... weak. Even as Eren ponders on his physical state, and mental, Levi doesn't budge from Eren's words. He glances the teen's way, seeing the red complexion from his growing stress. Anger dominates those passionate eyes, amongst the red there's fear.

"Is it because of last night?" Levi asks with a slow, bored blink. If possible, Eren's face burns even more.

"WHAT ELSE WOULD IT BE?!"

"Oi, shut your mouth, brat," Levi groans, hands covering his ears. "I didn't do anything to you."

"Bullshit! You tried to fuck me!"

"Yeah, tried. That doesn't mean I actually did."

"Don't pull that shit with me!" Eren almost laughs. "I felt it! I know that you raped me!"