1: Stealth

Heyyy people! It has been a really long time since I've posted anything, but I finally have put my ideas into words. I have a lot of ideas, but little time to write. But I finally have the time (and motivation) to pursue my ideas.

Just a little note, this is a crossover between the Assassin's Creed games and Attack on titan. ⚠I don't own either, Assassin's Creed or Attack on Titan
I'm simply using the themes and characters for pure fan enjoyment.

⚠⚠⚠Disclaimer⚠⚠⚠

This fanfiction contains violence, swearing, and sexual content. Please know what you're reading. I may not be a professional writer and it may not come across as graphic, but please be aware that there is smut as well as some rape. If a chapter contains anything sexual, I will put a warning at the beginning of that chapter. As for this chapter, there's only talk about it. Be warned.

Now that the intro's over and done with, please enjoy the fanfiction!!

Silence. Blend in with the surroundings. Erase your breath, find an opening and strike. That's what he was taught. That's how he has always been taught. How he was trained.

To be caught off guard is a sin, a mistake leading to a death penalty. Killed by your own target.

Eren's eyes rest calmly on his contract, a man who's as dangerous as the flesh eating beasts lurking in the ocean. Captain of a small horde of soldiers planted across the plantation.

'The key...' Eren thinks to himself. Kill the Captain, get the key, and unlock the warehouse. Then steal their supplies.

Eren scans the area. Past trees and through shrubs before he creeps down from his hiding place amongst the tree leaves, rolling into a nearby bush and sinking low for cover. He stalks through tall grass before rolling into another cover of leaves, now closer to his target.

He whistles to a passing soldier dressed in the red uniform of the Empire. The red suddenly halting in the darkness of the shady trees. He turns around and furrows his eyebrows as he looks over the bush Eren hides in.

SLASH!

In a moment, the man's throat is slit, mouth covered to silence the screams and the lifeless body is dragged under the cover of the leaves.

Eren goes on the move once more, stalking over to the Captain who wanders around the small area, checking up on his men. He takes a step forward, a twig snapping under his feet being enough to drag the attention of another guard.

'Shit...' Eren curses and waits patiently for the man to go away. When he doesn't, Eren has to take matters into his own hands.

He grabs the man. Snaps his neck, and lays him down.

"Rest in peace..." Eren whispers gently, brushing his hand over his eyes to close them before he leaves.

Not soon enough!

The Captain marches around the corner and sees the dead body.

"Oh no!" The Captain shrieks as he kneels by the dead man's side. He gasps in horror before suddenly growling in anger and leaping to his feet, sword drawn ready to fight. "Assassin!" He shouts. "Come out and fight me! I'll kill you!"

The Captain turns his head around in every direction, keeping his eyes peeled for the culprit for his dead men. He backs away a few paces before something pierces his throat.